Hi guys! New to the site here.
So, my hair was starting to thin a bit and I thought I'd strike while the iron was hot and start shaving it bald. Now, I've shaved it, but have a few questions about how I should do things and in what order.
First, this was my method of attack:
1. Hit it with the clippers without any attachments to get it right down.
2. Had quick shower to open pores, etc. Pat dried it at the end.
3. Filled sink with hot water, heaps of shaving gel and took it all off with a disposable razor.
4. Washed it off with cold water and pat dried it.
5. Smacked some after shave on it.
6. Made plans to grow a big badass beard.
So, my questions:
1. Now, I read that you should use after shave and then moisturizer. But do you put the moisturizer on right after the after shave or do you wait a while or something? Wouldn't that just negate the effects of the after shave?
2. All the hair's gone, but it ain't really shiny or anything like I see a lot of people on here. Is that just because its the first time I've done it and my skull is just paler where the hair used to be?
Other than that, it's feeling pretty good. Giving it a good slap every now and then feels great and when I went out to see the dogs they started getting all worked up because they didn't recognize me.