Author Topic: First Time Head Shaver  (Read 4087 times)

Offline K J

• Sly Jr.
First Time Head Shaver
« on: November 18, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
Hi everyone KJ here,

I'm new here i'm 29 years old and have a full head of brown hair and i'm thinking of shaving it I guess I need to be talked into it.  I do have a question for everyone thought.  What color was your hair when you desided to shave it all off for the first time, and what made you deside to stay bold.

Kelsey

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: First Time Head Shaver
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 04:18:06 PM »
Hey KJ,

I had/have brown hair.  I started shaving because I was thinning and didn't want to play the coverup game.  Been bald ever since and haven't looked back.  I would say just do it.  You won't regret it.  And in the slight instance you might, it will alway grow back.

Tyler
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
I’m 28 with (would have) a full head of brown hair mixed with a bit of gray.  I started with just the close haircut all the time with trimmers, and started to use the razor about 6 year ago.  It was the best thing!  Just try for a week (maybe 2) and you’ll like.  Even if you end up not liking it, your hair will grow back. 8)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »
You've heard it twice, and it will only continue to be the same thing...DO IT! My hair was brown when I started shaving. I chose to shave my dome in support of my son when he was having chemo treatments. He has since recovered, but I still shave. It will be two years in April and haven't looked back. The wife even tried to con me into growing it back...didn't work. (obviously)
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!