Author Topic: What's Up!  (Read 5472 times)

Offline nolimits72

• Learning the way of Sly
What's Up!
« on: October 22, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »
I have been bald for a little over a month now and I am glad I did it. Some people were shocked because they said I didn't look like I needed to shave my head, but if they only knew how I felt every morning trying to make it look like I had more hair than I really did. I have been surfing around this site and it is pretty cool. Now, I think I will surf some more to get some answers to my newly bald questions.

BaldRob

Re: What's Up!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 07:29:41 AM »
Hi and welcome nolimits... and welcome to your new found freedom of being bald!   ;D

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 09:59:51 AM »
Welcome nolimits!

I'm glad you found the courage to pull it off and shave your head. And never
mind the initial reactions from other peope (i.e. their being shocked). It's about how you feel with your new look.

Yeah, have a look around and skim through all the topics. You'll find that there's alot of useful information for you - especially as a newcomer.
And don't forget, if you have any questions, just ask (by either sending a fellow member a personal message, or, even better, by posting a new topic).

Take care and enjoy the site...
Who loves ya, baby?

gearhedguy

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
Yup, welcome nolimits! And kudos to you for breaking out the blade! I can totally relate to your time wasted in the mornings trying to make it look like you had more hair. I probably did that for about 5 years. It gets old fast! When I started shaving my head I felt so liberate; like I no longer had anything to hide. Honestly, if I could magically have a full head of hair tomorrow, I'd turn it down. I love being bald, like being different, like the edgy look it gives.

showbob

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 02:23:48 PM »
Trying to figure how to do this.  Great Site! Not sure how I can post my bald head on here..

B

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 02:58:17 PM »
Click the profile button below the "Sly Bald Guys Forum" banner .  Your profile page has a menu on the left that starts with Profile info.  Tweak around with the links under Modify Profile.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 03:04:52 PM by ar3inc »
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Enter your email address: