Author Topic: quick shot  (Read 5023 times)

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
quick shot
« on: October 20, 2006, 08:43:13 AM »
Hi everyone,
   I joined not too long ago, but been very busy between my jobs and school.  I am just now getting some time to introduce myself to the group.  So here it is…
   I'm Albert Ruiz and originally from NJ then AZ and now settled (for now) in OK.  I have also had short stays in NM, GA, WA and KY.  Now that I have a family of my own, my hobby of auto racing has fallen away, but I would love to get it back some time soon.  Thankfully, the National Guard still allows me to get some time to do some MMA.

AR3

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

gearhedguy

Re: quick shot
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »
Hello there AR3! How goes it? Gosh bud, and I thought I moved around!!  ;D Hearing about all of the places that you've lived actually makes me feel normal. I, too, have moved and lived in quite a few places. I often think my friends think I'm crazy and they are always asking me "when are you ever going to settle down???" I just tell them, write my address in your address book in pencil cuz ya just never know! Later bud, Frank

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 11:31:49 AM »
Most of my moves have been due to the Army and for school.  Gotta go where the money goes.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

showbob

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 02:27:36 PM »
Nice site.....

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 02:50:54 PM »