Author Topic: Pokémon Go  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Pokémon Go
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:37:34 PM »

So, have anyone downloaded Pokémon Go and started playing it?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Do you like it?

I was in a park on Sunday for my daughter's dance practice and there was about 50 people nearby playing the game. It has really taken the Silicon Valley by storm. 

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bald_dudeBR

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Pokémon Go
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 03:28:17 AM »
It isn't in Brazil yet, but I intend to!

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »
I've got to be honest with you. I have absolutely no desire at all to even look at it and I don't understand people who let themselves get so caught up in a video game.
Hair is over rated.

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »
All three of my kids downloaded the game and have had a blast going around the neighborhood hunting the creatures.

I have to admit that I downloaded it as well to see what all the hubbub was about. It is a fun distraction for a short time, but I am not into it as much as some of my office mates.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:09:37 PM by Cave Dweller »
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Rivmage

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 09:53:27 AM »
I love the game.  Finding new pokestops, I have found lots of new stuff around my city. Public art, a memorial park for Holocaust victims. It has also motivated me to walk more to hatch eggs or find new pokemon. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 10:19:35 AM »
I have to say, I see WAY more people in the park these days and walking around the neighborhood.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bald_dudeBR

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 02:49:30 AM »
I have to say, I see WAY more people in the park these days and walking around the neighborhood.

I can say the same here in Brazil.

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 06:06:35 AM »
I've really enjoyed yelling at people who are oblivious to anything but their phone to stop blocking the sidewalk lol
Roll Tide!
COYS!