Author Topic: Bald head sensations  (Read 13166 times)

Offline TV guy

• Sly Jr.
    • T.V.Puppetree
Bald head sensations
« on: April 15, 2013, 02:48:33 PM »
 Please DO remove this thread if it is deemed inappropriate but I really want to know...

I find that touching my head when its really shortly freshly buzzed or shaved is mildly erotic. I find brisk outdoor temperatures, light snow and light rain very stimulating and its probally through the same "brain channel" as erotic feelings though I wouldn't describe this sensation as erotic per se. When a (female) person, I find attractive rubs my bald head or puts her nails into it I find the sensation wildly erotic almost at the level of foreplay.    When the cat puts his nails (aka claws) into my scalp - its not in the least erotic...but possibly infectious - literally LOL.

None of this is true if my hair is 1/4 inch = 1/2 cm or longer.

Do the rest of you guys get the same sensations? I'd love answers from gay people and female slys as well. Is age or natural baldness a factor?

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
Re: Bald head sensations
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:01:25 PM »
I love the feeling of rubbing my head --it's very erotic.  Definitely a feeling that goes along with being freshly shaved.  I similarly love when an adult partner plays along.

I'm less into it when the dog licks my head.  Mostly slime and EEEEWWW in that case :D

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
Re:
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »
Wow. Well I never thought of it as erotic for sure.  Huh.

I do enjoy the feel. But I also like rubbing my head when my hair is just long enough that rubbing in either direction it feels super soft.  I personally don't care so much for rubbing my head or anyone else rubbing it when it feels like sandpaper, and that's how it feels most of the time because I typically shave WTG. When I do take the time to get a BBS ATG then I like the feel the best.

I'm not a huge fan of head rubs unless it's like a massage. Used to love it when I should get a haircut and the stylist would shampoo my head and massage at the same time, now that to me was a small slice of heaven.  Still wouldn't say I found it erotic. But I did find it most relaxing and often wished I could just take a nap right there!
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
I never really thought about it but, yeah, I guess it is.
Hair is over rated.

Offline Skallet

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Mar. '13
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »
I used to find it much more so..but the feeling wore off after awhile (for me) & it grew more familiar. But, I think that's the reason people like to touch it!

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 05:19:36 AM »
I don't find it erotic but I do like when the wife rubs a hand over it or even rests her hand on it while we watch tv. Especially when it's freshly done. It's soothing in a cat-rubbed-on-the-head way; not a dog-scratched-above-the-tail way

MarshalArtist

Re: Re: Bald head sensations
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 05:52:03 AM »
I like having someone massage my head, but in the same way I enjoy my weekly massage therapy appointment. It gets the stress out and relaxes me. Humans are social and touch really is important to us.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 11:45:26 PM »
I too love to touch my bald head, especially when im freshly shaved. Dont think j would consider it erotic in nature, but certainly pleasurable. A cool breeze feels even more refreshing, the sun on my bald head even feels nice. But again not sure i wiuld call it erotic, just pleasurable.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 10:12:22 AM »
Not erotic, but I do like the smooth feeling.  More so when I first started shaving, I couldn't keep my hands off my head.  The smooth feeling is likely the reason most guys like a razor shave over a zero buzz.
SlyBeard