Author Topic: Pretty much everyone has told me that shaving my head looks horrible  (Read 13942 times)

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
Re: Pretty much everyone has told me that shaving my head looks horrible
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 01:14:36 PM »
My opinion you can shave or not both look fine . You still have enough hair , and you look good with what you had. Do what you think best.

I second this whole opinion.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Pretty much everyone has told me that shaving my head looks horrible
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 06:40:43 AM »
 hey man do what FEELS good to you.  Like you, I still have enough hair on top that I can let it grow if I want to.  SOOooo, I have it both ways - I keep it razor shaved fromm Fall through Spring when I am living in SE Florida.   I think it's great!  I love the feeling of being clean and smooth.  Also I am out in the sun constantlly and trying to put sunscreen on my scalp when there is ay hair there is a messy chore.  With the shaved head I just spray on some Nutrogena sheer mist and, - done!

When I return to Illinois for the Summer I sometimes let it grow out just enough to get my very military flattop back on- but that is expensive to maintain nd now thar my hair has turned a mousy grey I think it makes me lood old. 

So have FUN with your hair and do what makes you feel good.  Others will just have to get over themselves.

P.S.  I get more notice from both sexes when my head is clean shaven!