Author Topic: One Year Since  (Read 6270 times)

Offline SpiderJerusalem

• Sly Guy in Training
One Year Since
« on: October 17, 2017, 01:42:31 AM »
I know I'm not the most active user here, but I just thought I'd share this with you since you guys played a big role.

On this day one year ago, I (accidentally) shaved my head for the first time. Admittedly it felt awkward having no hair at first, but I liked it. I still like it. I like the look, the feel, the low(er) maintenance.

After deciding to keep the look, I think I was Googling tips and advice when found this forum.  That's how I first heard about the 30 day rule. So, I decided to create an account and make a post basically accepting the challenge. Thanks to the support I received from you guys here I kept to the 30 days. It just became as routine as brushing my teeth or taking a shower. When I finished with the 30 days, I decided to stay bald for awhile. Fast foreword to now and I'm still bald.

I didn't expect to keep it for as long as I have. Then again, I didn't expect to enjoy being bald this much. I don't know if this is something I'll keep forever, but I'm definitely enjoying it for now.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: One Year Since
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 09:11:59 AM »
Looks good, and I am glad you like it.
SlyBeard

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
Glad you are still committed to shaved head.  Not sure how you can accidentally  shave your head!
Roger

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »
yes, tell us hw you “accidentally”; shaved your head?

Offline SpiderJerusalem

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 10:55:13 PM »

It's quite simple really. I had an undercut at the time and started buzzing the sides on my own. I messed up and cut a big enough chuck of hair off. I tried to fix it, but only messed it up further. So I just decided to shave the rest.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »
Nice to have another BBC guy on here. It looks good on you.  I like your story.  It sounds like a shaved head has become your style.  Keep it up.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:58:09 AM »

It's quite simple really. I had an undercut at the time and started buzzing the sides on my own. I messed up and cut a big enough chuck of hair off. I tried to fix it, but only messed it up further. So I just decided to shave the rest.

That makes sense. I met a lady at the dog park that did the same thing so she had a buzz cut.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »

That makes sense. I met a lady at the dog park that did the same thing so she had a buzz cut.
so hot! i love chicks who are buzzed. esp. black gals!

Enter your email address: