Author Topic: Let's see your stash!  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Ishinomaki

• Learning the way of Sly
Let's see your stash!
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:49:27 PM »
I'm curious as to what kind of shaving good stash you guy's have.

Mine is pictured below. I'm still relatively new to head shaving so I have a lot of things "to try".

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Let's see your stash!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
My mistake...I thought you were talking about mustaches...I guess I overthink things a little too much. I'll post mine tomorrow.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 03:08:14 PM »
I thought shaving meant less products  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. I'm only shaving a month. I have a can of shaving foam ,cheap ass razors(only the best for me ) . I do however like to put a hot face cloth on my  bald head when shaving . To help the oily skin i have a face wash that doubles as a face mask . I use in the morning .Really makes my bald head look healthy less oily and more healthy . I must upgrade to mac three i'm only using a two blade at the moment because i have a mole that needs removing
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:11:08 PM by kerryman »
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 08:01:06 PM »
Standard morning in the shower: Gillette Fusion ProGlide, Dial soap for the lather, and kosher salt for a great (and cheap!) pre-shave head scrub.

When I have time to enjoy the experience: double edge, badger brush, and my dad's Old Spice shaving mug.

And like Sir Harry, I also misunderstood the point of the thread and thought "stash" in the title was supposed to be "'stache" for mustache.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 09:29:41 PM »
My mistake...I thought you were talking about mustaches...I guess I overthink things a little too much. I'll post mine tomorrow.

I thought the same thing.

Enter your email address: