Author Topic: Sly Customer at Work  (Read 2054 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Sly Customer at Work
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:14:44 AM »
Today I got to help a Sly guy put carpet in his vehicle.  So when I was getting it prepared for him, I said, "Looks like we go to the same barber!".  So as I was getting his carpet prepared, I asked him if he used HeadBlade.  I was also able to tell him about the different products related to HeadBlade.  Anyway, it was a very nice interaction with a very nice guy!  I also got a hint for a way to shave your head.  That is, using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.  Has anyone ever tried that?

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: Sly Customer at Work
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »
ow, nice!
Bald-to-bald conversation rocks.
and I did not.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:38:53 AM »
There you go one way to make friends

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
I had a similar conversation yesterday. He came for computer help.  He was bald on top, but still had short hair on the sides.  Joked a bit about my bald head. He saw me walk in with my helmet, so we talked about my moped. Bright yellow with the yellow headblade decal on it. "So what's a headblade", he asked. 

Introduced him to HB and SBG.  His wife is not crazy about his shaving completely bald, but I was able to set an example. 

No, don't have conditioner in the house. have not tried it for shave cream. really like headslick.

Offline theebaldguy

• Sly Penguin
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 10:55:32 AM »
I've tried hair conditioner in place of shave cream. It works well, and it's cheap. Kind of messy though.  :-\

I work as a cashier, and see lots of sly customers.  8)
Just say no to rugs!

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 11:50:28 AM »
I've occasionally used conditioner when nothing else was available. It works and it's cheap, but it's not going to replace real shaving cream for me.