Author Topic: Fusion proshield 2nd shave  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Shane.G

• Mr Graves
  • Sly Jr.
Fusion proshield 2nd shave
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:28:31 AM »
Just finished day 2 of using the proshield and I'm going to have to cut this experiment short...... I had problems with the fusion shouldn't have really expected any different. I don't know if its the size of the cartridge or the number of blades but the shave is terrible! Horrible nicks horrible razor burn (to the point i cant lay on my pillow without pain) and countless fuzzy patches. If your and avid fusion user i recommend trying these blades as extra moisture must be a good thing but for me its just another gimmick and will have to revert back to my mach 3 after a few days to recover from my i juries. Sorry gillette more is not necessarily better

Offline Ishinomaki

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Fusion proshield 2nd shave
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 01:51:31 PM »
I also tried the Gilette Proshield. The first shave was alright, and the second was passable. The third shave however, oh boy. I've never experienced razor burn or bumps like that in my life. $5+ per cartridge for 1-2 "okay" shaves a piece isn't going to work for me.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Fusion proshield 2nd shave
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 09:38:49 AM »
Those prices are outrageous , yet people still buy them. I also agree the Mach 3  is a good razor and three blades are the most any shaver should need. The fact is only one good blade is needed. IMO.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:49:58 AM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."