Author Topic: Bald in 2017  (Read 16953 times)

luca86

Bald in 2017
« on: December 06, 2016, 10:35:27 PM »
I am Luca, 30 years old, old member but i no active from long time.
I have a head full of hair and after too much time, i will shave my head in the first day of the new year.
Below a pic of my current hair.

I hope to interact with lot of guys here.

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
  • Outdoorsman, Officer, Saved by Jesus Christ
Re: Bald in 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 04:40:08 AM »
Welcome!

Can I ask why you're choosing Bald? Is it something you want to try for fun or you plan to make it your new look?

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 06:15:29 AM »
Welcome.  There are a bunch of us guys here who are BBC (Bald By Choice).  It's a good choice. Once you shave your head, you will start noticing how many other guys shave their heads, too!  It's more common than you might think.

We are all available in case you have questions.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 07:17:22 AM »
Welcome!  Great to have you here and can't wait to see your fresh shaved head. 

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:19 AM »
I'm BBC too. It's a great hairstyle with many advantages. If you keep it for 30 days, you'll probably want to keep it shaved.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 03:59:29 PM »
Welcome! Like ThePangolin, may I ask why?  You do have a nice full head of hair.  Nothing wrong with being BBC, I am just curious.
SlyBeard

Offline Gosh_the_Second

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »
Hey, Luca!

Frankly, I wouldn't do that if I were you. My wife looked at your pic and said: He must be crazy to do that, he looks hot!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 01:47:07 AM »
 hello Luca.

well I too am bald by choice.  I can grow hair if Imwant to, but I choose freedom!  And I have been getting much more attention/romance because of my beautiful shaved dome! 

Don't waitbuntil,January- do it right now!  If you follow the thirty day rule younwill be very happy!

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 05:47:53 AM »
sure go ahead and do it.  I am one who many years ago desired to be bald and I shaved my head long before it became more common.  gave me more self confidence.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »
Bald by choice is a good style

Sorry, tried to add a photo, couldn't get it to work.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:39:15 AM by reddog »

luca86

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »
i love how a bald head look and i love this look on the other men.  I think it's the best look for a man. Of course i will keep my head bald then.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 04:02:02 PM »
I understand the style choice. Being BBC myself, I'd like to add a few comments. Looks like you have pretty thick and dark hair. This means that you will typically have a bit of a shadow even when freshly shaved. OK, just not a clear and shiny as some of the BBN guys.  Guys with thicker/faster growing hair, will see the stubble return quickly, so you may find that you need to shave your head daily.  That's OK, but just takes some commitment and the expense of more razor blades than others.

(A guy who is partly bald has only to cut the few hairs that remain. You will need to cut maybe 2x or 3x the amount of hair and that will dull a razor more quickly).

Still, I believe it is worth the extra expense and daily or every other day shave to enjoy the bald look.  Give it the 30 day trial and see what you think.

You can stick with it, or in just a short while, You can grow it back.  Nice options.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »
That's how the idea got in my head about 4 years ago. I was thinking about going short, but one evening at a city festival, I noticed 10 or more guys with shaved heads, and liked the style. My bald neighbor was there, and I asked him if he thought I would look ok if I shaved my head. He said sure, so the next morning I got up and shaved bald. Some guys just like the look, and I love the feel, too.

luca86

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 04:08:14 PM »
i have waited too much time and i am sure i will love the look. I will give it the 30 days trial a chance but maybe i will keep shaved for a longer time.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2016, 04:59:53 PM »
For some of us, the 'choice' is taken away by nature, but it still remains a choice to shave as opposed to having MPB. If you want to do it, even if you have a full head of hair, don't be put off.  As the others have said if you don't like it, it's no big deal, it will grow back in a very short time

Enter your email address: