Author Topic: Do you guys think 30 day rule should apply?  (Read 7822 times)

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Do you guys think 30 day rule should apply?
« on: July 30, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
Si i have been bbc for about 1.5 years now and love the look enough i plan to keep it u til my dying day. Anyway yesterday, just from curiosity, i decided to also shave my eyebrows when i showered this morning, which i have just done. Do you guys think i should follow 30 day rule with this, or leave it as just something i tried for curiosity? 

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 11:47:54 AM by amatlock2778 »

Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Do you guys think 30 day rule should apply?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 12:01:15 PM »
Si i have been bbc for about 1.5 years now and love the look enough i plan to keep it u til my dying day. Anyway yesterday, just from curiosity, i decided to also shave my eyebrows when i showered this morning, which i have just done. Do you guys think i should follow 30 day rule with this, or leave it as just something i tried for curiosity? 

head looks great but i would recommend growing back the eyebrows because it provides balance for your face. cheers.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 12:28:02 PM »
I pretty much agree, it was just done from curiosity mostly. Though since i have a unibrow, simply letting it grow back naturally isnt an option. But i would like to hear a few more opinions as well before i decide either way.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 03:50:50 PM »
I shave my brows for a number of months. Mine normally are so thin no one as even noticed. In your case there is a noticeable difference and your better not shaving  IMO. But what you like is.what counts.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 12:02:52 AM »
Not a good look IMHO.

Had mine shaved for my ordination, but
their was a religious/historic reason
 for that.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 12:54:12 AM »
The general consensus seems to bd that it isnt right on me. I actually agree, really only did it out of curiosity

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 07:05:34 AM »
Over the years, there have been several guys that have posted about shaving eyebrows.  One I remember even to eyelashes as well.  It does provide a different look, but it is not really that shocking since some guys have very light eyebrows that are difficult to see.  So, in my opinion, you do need to give yourself 30 days to adjust to it, if you are really interested in it.  As with shaving the head, it is a change that take some time to mentally adjust.  And since you have to take care of a uni, it is probably easer to just shave them off.  Another option is to just keep them buzzed short so they do not appear as dark, but that will require maintenance as well.
SlyBeard

Offline Lew

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »
I would definitely keep the brows and not apply the thirty-day rule!

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:35 AM »
Over the years, there have been several guys that have posted about shaving eyebrows.  One I remember even to eyelashes as well.  It does provide a different look, but it is not really that shocking since some guys have very light eyebrows that are difficult to see.  So, in my opinion, you do need to give yourself 30 days to adjust to it, if you are really interested in it.  As with shaving the head, it is a change that take some time to mentally adjust.  And since you have to take care of a uni, it is probably easer to just shave them off.  Another option is to just keep them buzzed short so they do not appear as dark, but that will require maintenance as well.

See, that was my line of thinking, originally. Easier to just shave it off since i have to deal with the unibrow. However at work yesterday, i discovered that i had to wipe the sweat off much more often. Kinda a distraction and possible health hazard since i work in a deli. At the least, it probably grossed a few customers out.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 08:47:51 AM »
Oh, another consideration to take into account. Although only those i choose to get intimate with, or other guests if i were to visit a clothing optional resort,  would see the total effect, shaving brows was another (final) step in completing the totally hairless look ive been sporting of late, being bbc, and also shaving my entire body.

Offline el calvo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 02:13:45 PM »
I think you look good, I do not think a big difference, the case is that I shave my eyebrows, so I say keep it shaved for 30 days, if you do not like it can grow again, but I think you look great, just my opinion

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 02:57:39 AM »

I started shaving my head in 81/82 and started taking my brows off daily about 20 years ago. Aside from really adding to my bald appearance and feeling, I have no more smeared glasses from eyebrows! You look sharp completely bald. Recommend keeping the brows off.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 07:13:48 AM »
The look is up to you. I shave mine , but they are normally very thin , so hardly any difference. If you like it keep it.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."