Author Topic: Feeling insecure about the shape of my head, Honest opinion?  (Read 25119 times)

Offline Nickd

• Sly Jr.
Re: Feeling insecure about the shape of my head, Honest opinion?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »
I've been bald only since thanksgiving - but one thing I've noticed it - you have to OWN it!   Instead of hiding under a hat - wear it proud - and when you believe you are a STUD - people (especially girls) will treat you like a stud...   Practice radical self acceptance...!  Be bold and confident.  Trust me on this one - your head looks good.   No one's head is perfect - but no hairstyle is either.

I couldn't agree more. It's easy to be too self conscious and worry. Your head shape is perfectly normal. You will make a bad ass looking bald Police Officer.

Offline Mike Hunt

• Professor Emeritus of Prehembulary Bootlemice at Oxvard University
  • Learning the way of Sly
  • Go ahead, say it.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 07:51:59 PM »
I'd say you have the ideal head shape for a shaved head. I say bite the bullet and shave that thing like hair is death and peop...Wait a minute!  Nevermind.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Offline usmcpelon

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 06:24:34 AM »
You have nothing to worry about, that head shape is perfect and the first photo with the shirt and tie really make you look great.  There is nothing wrong with the shape of your head, I think it is a normal shape.

Offline HeadsUp

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 05:14:03 AM »
Dude....

You look like a Hollywood leading man... I came on this site as I think i look like I should never breed as it'll only add waste to the gene pool....

Trust me - YOU have nothing to worry about!

Offline Conservator

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
You look good. 

Just be confident in yourself and have a sense of humor and all things will work out.

I shaved my head about six months ago. I got some kidding about it - but I came back with humor.

Words from my beautiful wife: if a women is judging a man by his hair, she is not worth pursuing!
I'm not bald I'm follicly challenged.

Offline gymguy66

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 12:07:49 PM »
Sly suites you....shape of your head is almost perfect for the look.....keep at it and don't look back..

Offline 7amo0od_Spicy

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:23 AM »
Dear All

Good morning

As I'm doing my PHD in college i have an final project which are including a survey. please could you fill the survey. thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MLRN592