Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Full List of Blades to use with HeadBlade?

<< < (2/15) > >>

justinlane:
Tyler, the list of which blades fit which adaptors is EXACTLY what I was looking for, I lost my black adaptor that came with the HB and don't wanna get new ones.  So I'm looking for what fits that specifically.

jamesh75:
Has anyone found just the adapters in the stores?  I want to get some spares, but the only way I can find them is with the razor or with the triple blades.  I want the black adapter though.  I wasn't sure about ordering them since shipping will probably be more than the adapters themselves.

justinlane:

--- Quote from: jamesh75 on August 01, 2009, 06:50:07 PM ---Has anyone found just the adapters in the stores?  I want to get some spares, but the only way I can find them is with the razor or with the triple blades.  I want the black adapter though.  I wasn't sure about ordering them since shipping will probably be more than the adapters themselves.

--- End quote ---

That's my other question, if I can get the replacements in a store it'd be so much better.  Kind of pointless to get them shipped unless I'm ordering something else as well.

1000:
Good luck with finding the adaptors in retail stores. You have to buy them from the headblade website. That's why I have been putting off buying buying the headblade. But I broke down and bought a headblade yesterday.

Tyler:

--- Quote from: justinlane on August 01, 2009, 06:43:59 PM ---Tyler, the list of which blades fit which adaptors is EXACTLY what I was looking for, I lost my black adaptor that came with the HB and don't wanna get new ones.  So I'm looking for what fits that specifically.

--- End quote ---

Here's all the blades that fit the yellow adapter:

Gillette Atra, Contour, Vector - The blade clips onto the handle at two points and pivots up and down, which is supposed to make the blade follow the curves of your skin better than the Trac II and earlier razors. The Vector may be the only one still being made. It's almost identical to the later Atra and Contour that used a plastic handle rather than a metal one. I think the word "Plus" in the Vector means something different from other Gillette razors. Instead of referring to the lubrication strip, it refers to a push mechanism in the cartridge that cleans out the hair between the two blades.

Other brands that fit - Personna Auto, Personna Duofit, Schick Super II, Schick Slim Twin (the cartridge is thinner, but should still fit; this is not the current disposable Slim Twin razor), Schick Ultra Plus, Wilkinson Contact Plus, Wilkinson Profile, Old Spice High Endurance (triple blade), Noxzema Triple Blade, Headblade, Merkur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version