Author Topic: New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"  (Read 7735 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"
« on: August 14, 2013, 07:59:37 PM »
About a month ago our Friend Dennis at Bee Bald sent me two tubes of new products that Bee Bald had developed. He asked that i try the products but not post about them since they were not released. Dennis gave me the go ahead yesterday to post my thoughts on the new products.

The first product is "Scrub". The name says it all.... this is a scrub with a fair amount of grit. It's fairly aggressive but the results with it have been very good. The scent is understated and clean. The product comes in a 3 ounce tube. Like all of the other Bee Bald products, you don't need a lot to do the job.

The second product is "Shave". This is simply a GREAT product and is now my favorite product in the Bee Bald line. I use them all and I'm a big fan of all of them. For "Shave" to take over the top spot as my favorite Bee Bald product says a lot.
      This is by far the slickest product of any type that I have ever shaved with. It's a cream that comes in a 6 ounce tube. Though it is a cream, it is so slick that it does not clog the razor at all.
      The scent, oh the amazing scent of this product. It flat out smells manly but is not overpowering. The wife absolutely loves the smell of this stuff. I get an absolutely amazing shave with this product. Again, use judiciously. If it starts to dry a bit, just hit it with a few drops of water and it reactivates.
      I was so taken with the "Shave" product that I was wondering if I was just infatuated with it. SO I let a good Friend of mine use it last week when we were camping. I told him about it and wanted to try. I gave it to him and off he went to his camper to shave his head and face (yes he's SLY). When he was done he said it was great and that he really liked it. His exact words to me when I asked how his wife like the scent ..... "She's already been all up in my sh*t telling me how great I smell".

Disclaimer time...... I'm not affiliated with Bee Bald in any way BUT I do LOVE all of their products.

You guys have got to try these products, Go to BeeBald.com. Dennis offers nice specials pretty often.

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Beebald

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
Thanks for the great review Mike!  As long as you mentioned specials, anyone using coupon code SAVE10NOW at checkout will get 10% off their order and a free randomly chosen 0.5 oz travel size product.  If a specific travel size product is desired, just send an email to customercare@beebald.com, include your order number and just let us know which travel size product you'd like!

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
Re: Re: New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
These sound like two great additions to the line. I love the others I've tried. Are these in any stores yet?
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Beebald

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 09:50:09 PM »
Thanks for asking . . . regionally available throughout Ohio including Southern Ohio Walgreens and all Discount Drug Mart and Heinen's Fine Foods stores with broader regional distribution coming in the next few months.  National distribution expected in early 2014.
http://www.beebald.com/BB/page/news.html

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
Re: Re: New Bee Bald product reviews "Scrub" & "Shave"
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 06:03:27 AM »
Thanks Dennis! I'll have to order some of these new products soon.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Enter your email address: