Author Topic: what you think about this hats???  (Read 8803 times)

Offline dart24

• Sly Jr.
what you think about this hats???
« on: December 01, 2015, 11:13:46 AM »
for some time ive been looking for a good style of hats because as you know bald head and sun is no good.
the country i live in(not the one if my profile) is  very hot and sunny so its less about warm hats, also i think that its easier to look good in a warm head gear for young guys.
now hats that look good for the sun is harder to find.
i guess the best thing would be a baseball hat,i saw some cool styles of hats like this:

i went to a shop that sell this cool looking hats but they feel so uncomfortable or maybe my head is no good also it wont sit well on the head.

so i googled hats and found some style that look comfortable and also nice:

what you think?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:32:32 AM by dart24 »

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
Re: what you think about this hats???
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
While baseball hats work they aren't very versitile. Can't wear it to an interview, or a meeting or ANYTHING where you need to dress up. There are many styles of hats out there and if you want one with a brim Similer to a baseball hat may I suggest a flatcap. It can dress up or down and does the same as a baseball hat while not pulling you class appeal down.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:58:04 PM »
A fedora can offer a touch of class!  Seems like Telly Savalas wore one in Kojack
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 08:21:29 AM »
After I went sly I had the hardest time finding a baseball hat that fit right. I ordered a few online and had to send them back. I would recommend going to a sporting goods store and trying them on.
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »
The only baseball hats that I find comfortable now are the stretch fit baseball caps. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:54 PM »
I used to wear baseball hats all the time, but I've been afraid to wear them since I went sly. I'm afraid my head will break out or something.

Offline Double Diablo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 06:47:16 AM »
If you want a hat that just looks cool, try the Real Deal Brazil hat.  My grandson likes to look cool in his grandpa's hat.

I ain't dying.  I'm just shot up a little is all- Mox Mox

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 11:33:54 AM »
I always have a hard time finding hats I like due to my giant head.  I've tried flex-fit hats marked large/x-large.  I can get them screwed on, but they're so tight I'm sure I'd have a head ache within 30 minutes.  Can anyone  recommend a place that may cater to folks who are cranially over-advantaged?

Offline oklodhi

• Learning the way of Sly
    • Hair Vitamins
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 11:33:17 PM »
These hats will only protect the top but not the sides. Better use a wide cowboy style hat or a bandana.
Hair Sprays, Oils & Vitamins

Offline Brade

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 02:25:14 PM »
You just can't beat a good Panama Hat, classy!