Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 6197 times)

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
Hi everyone!
« on: May 01, 2017, 12:08:53 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm a 26 years old man from Spain. My hair started thining when I was 20, I've been keeping my hair short since then and decided to go for the shortest cut with my clippers a couple of days ago. I personally like the look with the beard, but I would like to know what do you think about it, and I'm listening to any piece of advice you can give me. You can see me in my profle picture! Thanks guys!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 04:56:39 PM »
Welcome , Sly14!

Glad to see another member from Spain join the party! If you were receding, it's hard to tell looking at the shadow, but the shaved head and beard coverage suit you well (I'm biased)
Anyway, thanks for joining and participate often!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 06:55:49 PM »
Welcome , Sly14!

Glad to see another member from Spain join the party! If you were receding, it's hard to tell looking at the shadow, but the shaved head and beard coverage suit you well (I'm biased)
Anyway, thanks for joining and participate often!

Thanks for the reply SirHarry!

Maybe its because of the bad quality of the photo that you cant tell about my thining, also I have diffuse alopecia, so my hair is thining on top but my hairline is kind of ok. Anyway, It's a pleasure to join the forum and I'll participate as much as I can!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »
welcome sly14. You look great in the picture, sly works well for you.

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 06:33:29 PM »
welcome sly14. You look great in the picture, sly works well for you.

Thanks Dragon, see you in the forum!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 11:38:53 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm a 26 years old man from Spain. My hair started thining when I was 20, I've been keeping my hair short since then and decided to go for the shortest cut with my clippers a couple of days ago. I personally like the look with the beard, but I would like to know what do you think about it, and I'm listening to any piece of advice you can give me. You can see me in my profle picture! Thanks guys!
looks great as it is in your profile. your days worrying about thinning are over.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 04:21:11 PM »
Welcome Sly14
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »
Hello everyone!

looks great as it is in your profile. your days worrying about thinning are over.
Thanks chrisphilly! I hope it is that way  :)

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 08:20:50 AM »
Very good look between the bald dome and the beard.  Hope you're enjoying.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 01:56:04 PM »
Looks good.  Consider transitioning to a razor blade - you will like the smooth feeling.  And the beard really looks good with your shaved head.
SlyBeard

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 02:01:58 AM »
Looks good.  Consider transitioning to a razor blade - you will like the smooth feeling.  And the beard really looks good with your shaved head.
Thanks, I will consider the razor blade, buy my skin y reaaally sensitive, thats why I stoped shaving my beard years ago.

Very good look between the bald dome and the beard.  Hope you're enjoying.

Well, I like the look, but people around me doesnt seem to like it, I guess they have to get used to it.

Thanks to all the people that is sending me PMs about my shaved head too, you are awesome guys! :D