Author Topic: Do women like bald men?  (Read 13176 times)

Offline Shady_725

• Sly Jr.
  • Bald rookie, Appreciating any support and tips :)
Do women like bald men?
« on: October 22, 2014, 05:53:47 PM »
Hi first of all, i would like to sincerely apologise for posting in this part of the forum even though i am a male. However Ive never really found an accurate and believable answer for my question, and im very keen on finding out.  :-\

Any responses are appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do women like bald men?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »
Shady you ask a lot of questions , but do women like bald guys ?  What do you think most of us would say?
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 06:22:08 PM »
Yes they do, not all, but there are those that do.

This is like asking if an entire group of people if they like lemon pie, Some do some don't.

There are women and men that are attracted to bald men and prefer them that way.

There is someone for everyone and beauty or baldness is in the eye of the beholder.
shine and share

bald Luck14

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »
I don't know about women, but I know gay men love bald guys. Bald men always make me weak in the knees! They have a lot of sex appeal and masculinity. What's not to like.

Offline Oracle

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 01:42:50 AM »
Some do and some don't!  However, it's been my observation that the younger the female, the less they like baldness.  As they grow more mature and less shallow, and many of their fathers and brothers lose their hair, they will look for the more important attributes in a potential lover.  They want somebody who will treat them well, share life's ups and downs without blame, laugh when things are  good, and cry with her when things are bad.

You have to be fair also!  If you refuse to look at any women or girl except for those that meet your definition of a perfect "10", then you are just as shallow as some of those women that won't consider a balding individual or a Sly Guy!

Oracle

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:05 AM »
I recently joined a dating site.... I know... You're thinking "you have no need for such a place, surely women must be throwing themselves at you".... but alas no.... but I have had quite a few women contact me and on some of their profiles it even says" likes bald men" and on the flip side... some don't.... without wanting to sound like I'm criticising, this is a non issue in my opinion... and a pointless question, again, I'm not having a dig at the op... but it's not difficult to answer.... just like marmite.... some people do some definitely don't

Offline happybuddha

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 07:19:10 AM »
When I started shaving my head 18+ years ago I received a lot of positive feedback from females.  The only negative comments were from my mom (at 38, I was still her baby), though over the years she came to terms with it.  In my case, shaving made me look younger, so I was told.  I had "toilet seat head" as a friend used to describe it; so I went from that to being mistaken for a pro wrestler or Buster Bloodvessel (a musician from the 80's).

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 08:51:03 AM »

This is like asking if an entire group of people if they like lemon pie, Some do some don't.

Great response, but this line was almost exactly what I was going to say (I was going to use an ice cream reference, but pie sounds good too..lol) 

O0

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »
From my point of view, I have attracted more ladies in my six months of slyness than I ever did with hair. There are indeed women out there who like bald men.  I don't think it's my baldness alone that draws females to me. I believe it's simply how I carry myself.  I'm just comfortable with the way I look and that goes a long way. It's all about attitude.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »
From my point of view, I have attracted more ladies in my six months of slyness than I ever did with hair. There are indeed women out there who like bald men.  I don't think it's my baldness alone that draws females to me. I believe it's simply how I carry myself.  I'm just comfortable with the way I look and that goes a long way. It's all about attitude.

Amen!       O0
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 07:11:11 AM »
I pivot between sly and non-sly and women approach me sly more often than with hair.

The exact empirical ratio would be 5 (sly) to 0 (non-sly).

I think it's because with a shaved head I exhibit some sort of bad boy, rebel persona. In reality I'm as rebellious as a kitten and not placing recyclables in the proper bin is as devious as I get.

Offline njbill

• Sly
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »
I get much less play now, your mileage may vary as I have a horrible head shape for sly

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 01:43:37 AM »
seriously? is this thread still going? you may as well ask if women like chocolate....some do some don't
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:28:53 AM by geeman »

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 05:42:53 AM »
some don't?

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 06:25:15 AM »
Of course women like bald men. At the end of the day personality wins over.

http://allwomenstalk.com/7-reasons-bald-men-are-sexy