Author Topic: I've lost 40 lbs over the last year - how I did it.  (Read 5191 times)

Offline geddyflea

• Sly Jr.
Re: I've lost 40 lbs over the last year - how I did it.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 07:05:51 PM »
Nice work npsbd!   I bought my wife an elliptical machine one year and never heard the end of it!   ;D

Xnewyawka:  hang in there!   Try changing one thing for a week and see what happens.  Maybe drink more water or crystal light instead of soft drinks.   Or look for frozen foods with good portions.   Create a cool playlist to listen to at the gym and think of it as music-listening time instead of exercise.   Little things can add up over time.    Ive had fits and starts where I tried going to the gym and changing my eating cold turkey overnight, only to last a few days and slip back.    So I firmly believe gradual changes are best.    Good luck! 

Offline Jahmall

• Sly Jr.
Re: I've lost 40 lbs over the last year - how I did it.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 08:23:14 AM »
It is a hard work..I'm now support my sports form with special elliptical trainer. Very useful thing! I buy Proform 10.0 CE Elliptical. It has 18 workout apps you can choose from not just to make your sessions more entertaining, but to choose the workouts that will drive you faster to your desired results. You can easily and quickly adjust the stride so you get the right fit or even change the workout to add more variety to the session. The 18 digital resistance levels so you can push your body to its limits as you progress. Here is a photo:

I found it on ttp://www.jonsguide, it is Top 5 Proform Elliptical Reviews.

Enter your email address: