Author Topic: Going bald  (Read 9350 times)

Offline JayG

• Learning the way of Sly
Going bald
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:47:51 PM »
Hi everyone I'm 27 and going bald pretty quick I have always had a fridge because it has never suited me with out one because of my forehead but as I'm going really bald now I will need to shave it off soon but I'm thinking it really wouldn't suit me at all at the minute I'm keeping it long on top so I still have a fringe.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: Going bald
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 05:00:14 PM »
Shave it all off- problem solved.  You will just have a shaved head... no longer a forehead and fringe.  Take a look at other before and after pic on threads throughout the years and see how shaving takes the irregularity out of the equation for most guys.  You will be mad at yourself for not doing it sooner.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 05:15:07 PM »
At the very least you should buzz all your hair down to a #2 or shorter.  Leaving the fringe too long is very aging.

Offline JayG

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 12:26:52 AM »
Thank you for replying yeah I think it's just that first time where you over think about it will it won't if suit me, thanks I'll have a look at some posts on here.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 12:38:24 PM »
Hi everyone I'm 27 and going bald pretty quick I have always had a fridge because it has never suited me with out one because of my forehead but as I'm going really bald now I will need to shave it off soon but I'm thinking it really wouldn't suit me at all at the minute I'm keeping it long on top so I still have a fringe.

you'll benefit more than you might imagine. prob look much younger as  result.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 11:55:05 AM »
Do what makes you happy but I think you should either go all one length(very short) or shave it all....I think you will love the shaved!!

Enter your email address: