Author Topic: how to gain confidence?  (Read 10019 times)

Offline A_D

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: how to gain confidence?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »
hey guys! seriously, thanks for all the advice!

went for a no guard yesterday (know its not completely sly but almost right?)
i love it! feel so free from constantly looking at my reflection feeling sorry for myself.

most people didnt even know i was loosing my hair and just thought id gone for a shaved head and all said it suited me. such a relief! and i feel a million times more comfortable!

dont think i could have done it without this forum! for this i thank you all so much and will help other in any way i can :)

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 07:13:47 AM »
dont think i could have done it without this forum! for this i thank you all so much and will help other in any way i can :)

Glad the SBG forum helped. It was thanks to this forum that I stuck to the 30 day trial.

Why not considering the 30 day trial, too ? There's little visible difference between no guard and shaving. That was my final step, too.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 09:55:13 AM »
hey guys! seriously, thanks for all the advice!

went for a no guard yesterday (know its not completely sly but almost right?)
i love it! feel so free from constantly looking at my reflection feeling sorry for myself.

most people didnt even know i was loosing my hair and just thought id gone for a shaved head and all said it suited me. such a relief! and i feel a million times more comfortable!

Awesome!!  It is almost magical how making that decision changes your attitude about it, and makes all the difference.  Now if someone asks when you are going to grow it back, you will most likely feel confident to say "never... I love it like this."  Then they will realize you love your choice and respect it.  I have had a couple of guys with full head of hair say they liked the look and were thinking about doing it.   
 Now we all want to see a pic... lol.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »
Ah, another satisfied customer, your bill is in the mail :P

I'm glad to hear you have already had such positive feedback already, I'm sure you have a lot more to come  O0

The next step if you want to take it is as Mr Jules said, and to finish off with the razor, there is very little difference in look, but the feel is amazing!

theman

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 09:17:10 PM »
Ditto !   ;) O0 8)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 12:16:22 AM »
Be yourself , live in the skin that was given you .
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline NESTYdPOGI

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »
I have to admit that by nature I'm confident with myself... But i have to admit also the Sly Bald Guys Forum really put me to higher level of confidence, the support we gave for one another really boost once moral... To all SBGs great day ahead  O0 O0 O0

Enter your email address: