Author Topic: please, do your self a favor  (Read 3624 times)

Offline thelastsurrender

• Learning the way of Sly
please, do your self a favor
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:09:15 AM »

There is nothing that I can say to make you feel  better about yourself. but you can.
I know more than anyone that life is not fair, I’ve felt it with every cell of my body. I know it is so f**king hard to do things like waking up and going to school, I know how hard it is to see ass-holes laughing and having fun with their girlfriends and your only friend would be your reflection in the mirror, I’ve been there, trying to stop you’re tears in the shower, being happy only in your wishful dreams, making childish decisions, waking up early in the morning and feeling so numb in your bed, about the dream that you had, feeling dead inside, searching the net for a solution, wasting every second of your precious life worrying about it, losing your motivation, letting it hijack your life, thinking of dropping school, whishing you were rich, then trying to forget it, be happy and then some a$$hole out of nowhere who thinks he has a an  ingenious creativity  reminds you, I know how hard it is to walk with a girl and people think their better than you just because they have it. I know how hard it is to think if I only had it, and then if I only had it, and If I only had it. I know how hard it is trying to make up for your past non-existent social life, and just see the future darker. I know how hard it is to feel that WILL is of no use, to see your self a victim, to lose your memory and don’t even remember when was the last time you laughed from the bottom of your heart, or how hard is it to be a poor, shorter than average bald man and feeling like a freak with braces in your mouth doesn’t letting you laugh. I can go on like that …
 BUT wait a minute, STOP right NOW. I’m going to tell you a secret that I have found. It is a fact. “You can” and that is the most important thing in life. Feeling that you can, and Hair loss is not going to stop you from your childhood dream, it may make the path harder to path, but it is not going to make it impossible. Think again it is going to be a never-ending battle, but you can win the fight by refusing to fight, and accept your defeat on your head, and not in. and turn all those negative energy to do something useful, please try to succeed in life, not twice or trice harder but try a billion times harder, to prove to yourself that you can, ignore anything, don’t sleep at nights, don’t even waste a minute, you can. Many of you are still young as I am, I am not going to lie to you, It is going to hard, So please DO yourself a favor, where ever you are, YOU CAN EVEN BE THE FIRST ONE. If you don’t believe that there are any one like what I said.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:14:50 AM by thelastsurrender »

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
Re: please, do your self a favor
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:41:26 AM »
Yep well said we often let our hairloss get the best of us, when mainly it's just us doing the negative thinking.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 09:46:22 AM »
Great post!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline philp

• Sly
    • Young Hair Loss
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »
Thanks for sharing that. Inspiration right there..

Enter your email address: