Author Topic: scrub for head?  (Read 22253 times)

Offline wutwutman

• Super Sly
  • "Isaac Hayes style boy!" lol
Re: scrub for head?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 08:54:34 AM »
Liquid African Black Soap by Nubian Heritage.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0009MJE74/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1373505864&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX112_SY192

Ah! I'm going to have to try that.  A sly customer of mine recommended African Black Soap also... I am trying to keep the amount of chemicals I dump on my dome to a minimum  ;)
** Wutwutman **
"To shave or not to shave... is that really a question?"

Offline trauts

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
I'm with skram - HeadShed is fabulous!  I only use it once or twice a week, but it does make it feel like I get a closer shave after using it.  It's supposed to make the hair stand up more, so that could be why.  I tried it from a sample size first (2 oz.), and then bought the full size bottle.  Great stuff!

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 04:36:34 PM »
goatee, the scrub gets rid of dead skin, helps vstop ingrown hairs and helps prepare the skin for a great shave. thev best one to use in the uk is st ives apricot scrub either the invigarating or the blemish free. O0

Offline samljer

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »
Can someone reccomend a good srub for the scalp?thank you

Ive only been sly for a few days now myself. But I swear by Cetaphil. The stuffs fantastic.
followed by a basic hypoallergenic jergins lotion (the non-greasy stuff, i dont want to blind traffic with a mirror finish)

If on the chance you look into it, get the "skin cleanser" and not the "face cleanser" version.

edit: theres an oily skin version of Cetaphil if required, but i dont use it and cannot comment.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:01:41 PM by samljer »