Author Topic: Lube the pate with Lubriderm  (Read 7241 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Lube the pate with Lubriderm
« on: November 23, 2006, 10:05:45 PM »
The other day I forgot to use some lotion on my bald head prior to heading to work.  When I got there I noticed that we keep a bottle of Lubriderm in the bathroom at work (I guess so people can keep their hands moisturized  ???).  Anyways, I noticed my head was dry and slapped some of the Lubriderm on there. 

Pros:

I was really impressed with the lotion when the day was over.  It left my scalp shiny, but not too shiny.  My head didn't show any sign of dryness and my head didn't feel greasy at all.

Cons:

I'm not really sure about the name Lubriderm.  Also, the smell is a lot like the smell in hospitals, but you can only smell it for a couple of mintures.

Overall, if you have a dry scalp and need to do something about it but other lotions cause your head to feel greesy, give Lubriderm a try.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:42:34 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Re: Lube the pate with Lubriderm
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:38:22 AM »
I've used this before, as my scalp is always dry after shaving.  Works well, also Vaseline Intensive Care lotion is good.  This was before I started using HeadLube though.  Still works in a pinch.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Lube the pate with Lubriderm
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 09:58:49 AM »
Lubriderm with the blue label works very well for healing tattoos also.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!