Author Topic: Kansas Cit?y  (Read 1462 times)

Offline kcbearcat

• Learning the way of Sly
Kansas Cit?y
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »
Hello everyone ... long time reader, first time poster ... (sounding like a radio caller)

Does anyone know of a female barber in the KC area that does razor head shaves?  Not that would have a problem going to a man for it ... it's just one of those 'gotta do it once' kind of things ...

Thanks in advance.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: Kansas Cit?y
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 08:25:45 AM »
Hello everyone ... long time reader, first time poster ... (sounding like a radio caller)

Does anyone know of a female barber in the KC area that does razor head shaves?  Not that would have a problem going to a man for it ... it's just one of those 'gotta do it once' kind of things ...

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, kcbearcat!   I don't know much about KC and have never gotten a professional shave, but your question does make me miss the days of having a pretty lady cut my hair.  I miss that whole "in your face" experience.     d#~
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:29:10 AM by slymyke »

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:07:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I believe I'm the resident Kansas City member until now. That being said I don't know of any barbers that do razor head shaves. 
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 11:06:02 PM »
If you have an Art of Shaving franchise there they should headshaves or a small old neighborhood barber may do them, check on Yelp for reviews.

Offline greatnessinc

• One part iron man one part superman
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Semper Sly!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 01:26:32 PM »
There's an Art of shaving store down on the Plaza, might be a few others around the city but that's the location I know about.
"Ifyou're going through hell, just keep going"
-Winston Churchill