Author Topic: Bald Board Member at lunch  (Read 3515 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Bald Board Member at lunch
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:47:51 PM »
This weekend the board of directors was meeting at our offices.  One of the board members is BBC.

(I volunteer cashier for lunch in exchange for a free meal).  He came through my line.  We exchanged a few bald comments at the register and sensed he wanted to talk more.

So when I was done cashiering, I went over to his table and we had an extended talk. He uses the head blade too!  Asked for other tips on head shaving.  I shared with him about the head blade web site, which he has not been to, about this site, SBG, and gave him a $1 coupon for Head Blad products (I always carry one in my wallet for situations like this). Reminded him that he gets a discount on Head Blade if he clicks through the ads on this site!

We had a nice discussion. Who know, he may show up on this site.

Offline K5mow

• Super Sly
Re: Bald Board Member at lunch
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:01:37 PM »
Very cool hopefully he will sign into the site.

Roger
Have a great Day.

Roger

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »
Hi Dan:  That is a cool story and thanks for sharing.  Hope he joins SBGs.  That was very nice of you to give him a coupon.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 07:53:33 PM »
Noticed today that one of my neighbors, about 30ish with a full head of dark hair was shaved smooth. He was mowing so couldn't chat yet. So out of 4 homes that abut my property, 3 are sporting shaved heads. Including me, that's 4 out of 5! Guess it is definitely as trend.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 12:54:11 AM »
Awesome!  Thanks for spreading the word!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 05:31:11 AM »
Would be nice to have a SBG business card to hand out.

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 06:14:37 AM »
Hmmm. An SBG card...not altogether a bad idea. My corporate, although "designed" at God knows what expense, lacks a certain interest. My name, my title, seventeen ways to reach me, address both in Houston and London, the usual crap. BUT let us say that on the obverse there was something livelier, me, with a shaved head with SBG, a quick definition and philosophy as well as the ONE way to make contact....I must look into that. Thanks! for a great suggestion.