Author Topic: Is Walgreens no longer stocking HB3 Headblade razors cartridges  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Perfected Man

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Perfected Man - Building Better Men
I have been to several Walgreen locations {maybe 10} and it seems they are no longer stocking HB3 Headblade razors cartridges.  The sales clerk said they will not ever get any more in. I just ordered the HB3 - Power Pack for $35 from Headblade, but wish I had the option of getting them at Walgreens too.

Is this true? They will not carry them anymore?

Perfected Man - Building Better Men

http://perfectedman.com

Offline TSE

• Sly Jr.
    • TheShavingEdge.com
Re: Is Walgreens no longer stocking HB3 Headblade razors cartridges
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 05:47:23 PM »
Yes. I heard that the bricks and mortar chains are converting their stock to the ATX line.  The HB3's are still going to be made by headblade but, as i understand, will not be available in retail stores any longer.

Offline Perfected Man

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Perfected Man - Building Better Men
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:31:41 PM »

I hope they keep selling them. Those HB 4 blades tear my dome up. I think I may need to pay the bumpologist a visit to get my head straightened out - you could play connect the dots on it with the bumps I got after shaving with it.  :(
Perfected Man - Building Better Men

http://perfectedman.com

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 05:04:35 AM »
I believe that head blade addressed this in a QA.  (probably on their site).  They are no longer distributing the HB 3 blades to traditional stores, to promote the ATX.

However, in exchange, they are offering the special priced packs on their web site for those who want to continue to use the HB3 blades. 

-I can’t find HB3 blades at retail stores anymore. Can I still buy them?

Absolutely! With the introduction of the HeadBlade ATX and HB4 blades, most retailers have upgraded from our HB3 blades. We pledge to ALWAYS support the HB3 blades for those HeadBladers not interested in making the switch to the HB4/HB6 blades. In fact, we created the HB3 Power Pack just for you!

Offline tomcj2

• Sly
    • CanbyWeather
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 08:07:20 AM »
I just ordered the Power Pack, 20 cartridges for $28.70 delivered.

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 08:16:41 PM »
Bald guyz/ bumpp defense products are the same its avilable on the walgreens website but not in a walgreens store perhaps only select stores. I think the walgreens over here carries headslick only they did carry the razor cartriages also hb sport but stopped I think.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 03:47:37 AM »
I talked with a Walgreen's cashier a few month's ago about their stocking of shelves in the razor blade department.  Said this is a high theft item, so they only display one or two of each brand on the shelf. The rest are in the back.  Also, they may be locked and you may need salesperson assistance to get to the blades.  So if you don't see what you want, ask.  There is likely more in the back.

Offline jamesh75

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 01:32:57 PM »
The only Headblade items my local Walgreens carries is the ATX, HB4 blades, and Headslick.  I'm glad I can still order the old items from their website because I bought the ATX with the HB4 blades just to try it our an it was a TERRIBLE shave.  I'm going to stick with my Sport with Sensor Excel blades.  I've actually thought about buying another Sport from their website in case they quit making them.