Author Topic: Inhibitif Shave Control Scalp Lotion - hair Inhibitor For The Head  (Read 5766 times)

Offline DeanJones

• Dean Jones
  • Sly Jr.
  • Baldie for life!!!
Hey all, this is the first Hair Inhibitor that was developed for the scalp. I am interested in trying it. I wanted to know if any of you have already tried it?
Once I get it , I will try it for the several month period and see how it effects hair growth.

http://amzn.to/20yK2eA
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:10:49 PM by Tyler »

I'm bald, and I love it! Bald is the best! Bald for life!

Offline Reg

• Sly Jr.
Re: Inhibitif Shave Control Scalp Lotion - hair Inhibitor For The Head
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 05:59:43 PM »
I had no idea something like this was out there. I'm currently back to using a no guard clipper as shaving every day is exhausting the blades too quickly. A product like this would make being BBC long-term more feasible. Look forward to hearing how its gone for you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:15:42 PM »
Great find!  I'm interested in hearing how this works for you!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 09:04:02 PM »
I have never heard of anything like this.  Have you been able to find any reviews of it anywhere?  I wonder if this is just "snake oil"?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 11:30:49 PM »
I did some research on the company they seem legit.  Though, I am interested in seeing how it works.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 07:59:22 AM »
Look at the list of ingredients , I'm not willing to put that amount of chemicals on my head. If it does work it probably only slows growth by a day or two.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline DeanJones

• Dean Jones
  • Sly Jr.
  • Baldie for life!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 11:13:08 AM »
So, i've been using this for a week now.
I feel at the moment that this works to prolong the smooth shaved look and feel. After using it twice daily as reccomended that I experience two things.
1. I feel smoother longer
2. I don't have such a bad five o'clock shadow after I wake up the next morning.

I am going to keep using this and see how the long term (8 weeks is reccomended) turns out.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »
It's a bit surprising that there is a market for this.  Most people don't want to inhibit hair growth n their heads.   What does it do to the hair if used on an unshaven head?

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 04:05:32 PM »
I think that there would be a big market for it.  If it works, every women who shaves her legs and every man who shaves his head would use it!

Offline DeanJones

• Dean Jones
  • Sly Jr.
  • Baldie for life!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 12:22:51 AM »
So an Update.

I had been using Inhibitif for the requested amount of time. Toward the end of the time I was using it I was busy and stopped using it as much. While I had a very positive experience with it, the minute I got out of the routing It stopped working so well.
I was hoping that there might be some long term benefit from this product but it is now like I never used it.
It's an okay product that is no longer being made it seems so, even if I wanted to continue using it, it may be discontinued.

I keep hoping that someone will develop a way to create prolonged or permanant baldness. Inhibitif is not such a product. while it did create some small result, it's just too hard to keep up with it.