Author Topic: best electric razor for shaving my head  (Read 162014 times)

Slynito

Re: best electric razor for shaving my head
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 09:31:30 PM »
Panny's rule!

Offline Itall

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »

Offline Jason1111

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 09:33:38 AM »
On my way back into town, I stopped at a store and picked up the Panasonic ESLV90. Looks pretty high-tec for a razor. Have to see if it it cuts hair as well as it cut into my wallet.

Slynito

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 09:54:09 AM »
On my way back into town, I stopped at a store and picked up the Panasonic ESLV90. Looks pretty high-tec for a razor. Have to see if it it cuts hair as well as it cut into my wallet.

WOW! You got the latest & greatest Panny...it does pinch the pocket book but has good reviews and should make you pig snout smooth...good luck, Jason.

O0

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
please write a review, i may grab one.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 07:49:21 PM »
Spider96,

Good luck to You. I will keep you in my prayers.

You look great sly.

I wish you all the best.

Offline Keith183

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
The very best electric razor is Fusion ProGlide Power....no but seriously I've been through a ton of electrics and the Braun 7 has been the best for me...and, yes it IS overpriced, but I need to shave twice a day and didn't mind the extra coinage

Offline Bald@27

• Sly Guy in Training

Offline samueladams

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »
I've been using this Panasonic electric shaver with nano blade technology (ES8228 or ES8109S) for the past 2 months and love it. Without exaggeration, it gives me the closest shave ever, and I've been using the top of the line electrics from Norleco and Braun for over 20 years. I have compared the Panasonic shaver with nano blades with the Braun Pulsonic and Norelco Arcitec and found that the Panasonic gives me the closest shave. Dry shaving will also give you a close shave.   :popo

Best Electric Razor, Braun Series 7
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:10:20 PM by Tyler »

Offline Rosco1776

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
Hi folks, just joined! I have been using a set of shears every couple of weeks and tried the razor thing in the shower but it tore me up. I decided to look up the best electric razor for heads and I found this site.

For the guy with cancer, prayers sent but look into making your body as alkaline as you can, cancer and most diseases can't grow in an alkaline environment. And also look into B17 tablets, there are PH pills on Amazon as well as the B17.

http://www.amazon.com/Amygdalin-B17-Tablets-100-Mg/dp/B00415Y7V8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340033741&sr=8-1&keywords=b17

http://www.smartbodyz.com/Alkaline-Body-pH-Baking-Soda-Heartburn.htm

http://www.naturalnews.com/032070_baking_soda_tumors.html

http://www.suedehills.com/food-list

Anyway I decided to try the Panasonic ES-SL41-S Arc 3 which Wally World has for $60. Well I was pleasantly surprised! It does a great job and we'll see how it holds up.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Panasonic-ES-SL41-S-Arc-3-Men-s-Electric-Shaver/20645815

:D

Offline Rstgo007

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2013, 03:32:36 PM »
I too was looking for the best electric shaver but they would irritate my noggin and got too hot so I found one at Amazon it's called Skull and Face Electric Shaver  by Skull Shaver  it costs $60.00 it is the best I have ever tried it does not get hot and no irritation full money back guarantee no questions asked check it out.

Offline The Bald Blur

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
I've used a Norelco triple for years for shaving my face.   I've heard so many great reviews on the Panny's that I'll probably try one soon.   But one thing I don't see mentioned here :  Williams 'Lectric Shave.   For me it's night/day difference on my face and I just about won't bother shaving without it.   

Now as to using it on my head - I've been a HB Sport owner for about a year.   I say "owner" as opposed to "user" because I haven't been consistent with it.   In the past year I've shaved it maybe twice.  I like the feel and look but to be honest was too lazy to consistently stay with it.   My typical haircare pattern has been using a pair of electric clippers with no guard installed and I can clean my head in under 5 minutes.   Now I've grown tired of those remaining nubs of hair and decided that the maintenance routine of shaving my head would be no more trouble than clipping my head once it got to be a habit.    So out came the HB, new blades and now my wind resistance is lower once again.   While face shaving yesterday I looked at my Norelco and thought "well why not ?".    So I've started using the 'Lectric Shave and Norelco to see how it works out.   

For you guys who've never used an electric razor, it won't be nearly as close as a blade at first while your skin adapts to the change.   That's why most people stop using electric on their face because they don't stay with it.   Typically takes a couple weeks.    So far the 'Lectric Shave + Norelco isn't as smooth as a blade but I've only shaved that way once.   Taking my own advice, I'll stick with it to see how it goes; but the point of this post is to suggest the Williams 'Lectric Shave for those who are trying electric shavers.

Offline g_bald

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Bald IS beautiful... and it will always be so!
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2013, 08:43:41 AM »
I too was looking for the best electric shaver but they would irritate my noggin and got too hot so I found one at Amazon it's called Skull and Face Electric Shaver  by Skull Shaver  it costs $60.00 it is the best I have ever tried it does not get hot and no irritation full money back guarantee no questions asked check it out.

Thanks Rstgo007... I was just about to ask if anyone had tried it. I have a dual-foil Panasonic that I use between blade shaves (LOL @ the comment the ProFusion Power was the best electric...  :*)) ) - thanks for letting us know (I just looked on Amazon at it and it looks like a good deal, even if it's a little pricey...I'll also read any reviews). I do like the job the Panasonic does (it's an ES####, can't recall right now) I shaved with it last night and my old Braun single foil, but the Braun's battery is about dead now so I may invest in the Skull Shaver or the Conair Cleanhead depending on the reviews...
-gary-

Offline Julls7

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 08:48:54 AM »
I’d recommend Karmin.  O0 O0