Author Topic: Bald by donations  (Read 5942 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Bald by donations
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »
Uh-oh...

3 weeks, that's just about the right time to get hooked being bald... bro you may find it hard NOT to keep shavin' your head clean..it's addictive...but hey, it looks and feels great..

so why not go for the skinned look as YOUR new look.

it looks good bro, keep it if you like it!

Welcome to the club, my bald brutha! O0

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »
BalDoug,you look very good sly. You resemble a bald Alan Thicke.

jcroce1994

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
How long does it typically take for the scalp skin's tone to match the rest of my body?

It took mine a couple of months to look evenly colored to me, but I wasn't getting outside very much at the time.  It probably looked pretty normal after a few weeks, but you know how it is when you're examining yourself in the mirror.  You see things that other people don't notice.

For me, that's one of the best things about being Sly.  It never really mattered how I wore my hair before.  Nobody noticed me.  Now, people who I used to see every day, are seeing me for the first time.  And I get a lot of compliments. 

I think you will too. It looks good on ya!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 02:40:29 PM »
Hey Doug, welcome to the brotherhood!  Great cause and even greater that you got to experience how addictive and liberating slyness can be... I'm thinking you'll love it even more as you progress in to your 3 week timeline!  Welcome - we look forward to your input!

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 02:44:52 PM »
Welcome Doug!
I'm sure you wanna keep it that way.
Protect your from sunburn!

J.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
I know I'm a little late in giving you a welcome but I really loved the way you ended up here. I didn't go sly for a charity but back when I had long hair I donated to locks of love, and it got me closer to what I am now and man I love the sly look, you sound like your already hooked. O0 O0 O0