Author Topic: Help pt 2  (Read 1069 times)

Offline 50plus

• Sly
Help pt 2
« on: May 16, 2013, 06:48:23 AM »
just been informed by my hair piece guy that I'm up for $3000 soon as hair program nearly all broken up (which I know). Had a big talk with him last week (first time on the topic of sly) that I'm really thinking about giving it all away. Funny thing is when I said "am I going to wear this when I'm 60 /70 he said 'yes, of course'. Seems like I was talking to the wrong person. He is a nice guy though and I'm glad I had the chat with him as I haven't before and it felt good. Stll scared

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Help pt 2
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:31:05 AM »
Ah, 50plus, good to see you back! I'm not going to attack your "friend" but do you really think he has your best interest at heart or he's just trying to keep a customer? That said, it's all in what you want to do.....This may sound a little blunt, but please don't be offended.....He is clearly trying to keep the charade going and take advantage of your insecurity/nervousness. however, no one can take advantage of you without your permission. So, my friend what do you want to do?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Re: Help pt 2
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:15:32 AM »
Hi 50, tough one, but I'm guessing you know what you want to do, I used to use a spray, when I first started thinning, best choice I made was to shave, the relief was amazing, and no one cared! go for it, an start enjoying your life worry free

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:43:53 PM »
You have clearly made your choice so despite your 'friend' and his Shane Warne type push just go for it.  Where are you in Oz - I'm in Canbera and it is sure cold in the morning - but my head feels terrific after its morning shave.

Send a PM if you need more support.  I'm 71 and I intend to remain bald into the future - it is nearly 9 years now.
Roger

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 05:46:07 PM »
Hello 50Plus.  I know you are aware that the $3,000.00 is not the last payment that will be required.  Save your money and accept the wonderful world of Sly.  I can think of a thousand things I could do with the money other than having a dead rat affixed to my head.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline 50plus

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 06:40:27 PM »
well put Don and I needed that too. As it stands I'm going to go the sly. As I've said before the main this is around my scarring alopecia and how it will look. But that's not me thinking about me is it. Turning up at work is also an issue

Enter your email address: