Author Topic: 11 weeks.......  (Read 4443 times)

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
11 weeks.......
« on: May 19, 2013, 12:02:10 AM »
It's been more than 11 weeks since I decided to go sly and I haven't looked back. All my friends, family and work colleagues are used to the improved me. I had some initial reservations about my side profile and how I looked looked from the back  but now my bald head has some colour I'm more than happy. Very little shadow either.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
Re: 11 weeks.......
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 12:05:49 AM »
Not such a bad back of the head I think?

Offline bella

• Sister Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Sister Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
Adam, you're one of my favorite members of SBG cos you're so positive and optimistic!  Whenever I see a post from you I know it's worth reading.  You are a huge asset to this community.

And you look great! You've been though A LOT since shaving (primarily breaking up w/ the partner) but you are still so positive and refreshingly proud of your bad ass bald self.

Keep on keepin' on.  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 01:04:13 AM by bella »

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 01:43:49 AM »
Thanks Bella! What a lovely post! I'm a great believer in positive thinking. I had a very dark time in my life a few years ago. When I came out the other side of it I decided to make some changes. I used to be a quite insular and shy person so went to night classes to learn to be more assertive and gain confidence. I also forced myself to do karaoke, a great confidence builder. I'm a great believer in giving back so encourage other people to be more positive now! :-)

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 03:57:39 AM »
Looking good mate!
Lynchy

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 05:50:16 AM »
Thanks for wearing a tie in your profile picture. Just adds an extra measure of 'sharp'.

Always nice to see a guy embrace the bald look. 

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 06:08:48 AM »
It's been more than 11 weeks since I decided to go sly and I haven't looked back. All my friends, family and work colleagues are used to the improved me. I had some initial reservations about my side profile and how I looked looked from the back  but now my bald head has some colour I'm more than happy. Very little shadow either.

You've done a good job there, Adamski.

There's no skin rash and an even shave, too. Did you get someone to take a picture of the back of your head ?

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 06:42:07 AM »
Looks great, Adam! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 06:55:37 AM »
Looking good mate!
Thanks lynchy!

Thanks for wearing a tie in your profile picture. Just adds an extra measure of 'sharp'.

Always nice to see a guy embrace the bald look. 

All dressed up for work so thought a good time to take photo! :-)

You've done a good job there, Adamski.

There's no skin rash and an even shave, too. Did you get someone to take a picture of the back of your head ?

Thanks Mr Jules, you've been a bit of an inspiration to me. Your comments have always been welcome and gratefully received. You got me into using a headblade. I very rarely get a rash now and shave EVERY morning without fail. As for the photo, my brother took it for me.
Looks great, Adam! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Thanks SlySirHarry :-)

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »
Thanks Mr Jules, you've been a bit of an inspiration to me. Your comments have always been welcome and gratefully received. You got me into using a headblade.

Happy to oblige, Adamski !

Do like using the Headblade - though I use a regular razor just to touch around the crown (what's left of it) and for doing the neckline under the beard.

In fact, speaking of the beard, off to the barber's tomorrow morning for a big trim. Want the beard reduced from its current 'nearly epic' size to something more modest.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
BTW just noticed that today marks 16 months for me being bald.  I feel like I'm catching up o. Doug.

Mr. Z

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
You look SUPER DELUXE - - -Now enjoy it like all of us.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »
Looking very sharp and professional.
Roger

Enter your email address: