Author Topic: No Head Lice - Advantage  (Read 6204 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
No Head Lice - Advantage
« on: October 13, 2006, 01:28:41 PM »
I was just thinking that one of the advantages of being bald is that you don't have to worry about head lice.  This usually isn't a problem for adults unless you are around kids all of the time or travel in some foreign countries.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

gearhedguy

Re: No Head Lice - Advantage
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 03:19:06 PM »
Okay Tyler, now that's just GROSS!!  :)

Offline BugMan

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »
That may be gross, but it is a reality.  I got a letter from my daughters school three weeks ago that one of the children in her class was sent home with head lice.  So we had to check all of the heads in the family to ensure no Head Lice.  I was the quickest. ;)

Fortunately, I have several products that I sell for treatment as well as prevention.  So my kids are protected as soon as there is an out break.

I always get questions from people who know that I have a full head of hair.  "WHy did you shave your head?"  I reply "Locks of love" or "Headlice" almost everytime.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:12:43 PM »
Okay Tyler, now that's just GROSS!!  :)

Yeah, now that I think of it, it's pretty gross...but it's true.  I thought of it because I saw a parent in the store buying the stuff to get rid of headlice.  It was funny because everyone in the store was avoiding the person except me.   :D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.