Author Topic: It's a hair style  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
It's a hair style
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:57:09 AM »
I thought I would share this for those of you who are concerned about what other people will say about the reason you shave your head. Yesterday two people said 'really like your hair style' only one of those was a fellow SBG. A shaved head is just another hair style.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: It's a hair style
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:34:19 AM »
100 percent agree. Shaved heads are so mainstream now, I seldom get comments or questions anymore. I did get the sly guy nod from 2 shaved guys at Menard's yesterday.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 08:14:43 AM »
It is becoming so popular and common, I am shocked by the guys that really need to shave due to MPB that still don't do it.  The same guys that would jump on whatever hair style that may be popular if they still had hair.  Why not choose the style that they can actually rock?
SlyBeard

Offline Lancslad

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
All the above are great comments! It is a “hair style” and very common these days. I’ve been shaving just under two months and have no regrets. Love windy days again now, like I did when I used to have full hair! Now every hair stays in place...in the bin where I left it 😂. Although it’s so popular now I told someone I’m starting to feel a bit common...but still cool!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »
Speaking of hairstyles, at church last Sunday, I was looking,at the couple hundred other guys there, and noticed maybe 1 in 20 guys had a decent haircut. Of course the 10 or so of us with shaved heads looked sharp and clean.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 05:21:46 PM »
Well, today I finally gave up on the full beard and trimmed it back to the goatee. Was still uneven and made my face look fat.

On a positive note, I shaved in the shower and got a super smooth shave. Head and face perfectly BBS. After, I had several errands to run, and enjoyed showing off a shiny bald head. Even got a few snowflakes on it, felt great.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 09:00:09 PM »
It can be fun to change facial hair styles up on occasion.
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »
@slybeard I agree! I've been going back and forth with a full beard and a goatee this year. Now that it's getting cooler (I live in CA so it's never really cold) I might go back to the full beard.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 10:37:52 PM »
Of course it is a hair style!  I am a barber and I have customers with full coverage who request this hairstyle - and they look great!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:02 AM »
Great comments guys.  You all look great. Nothing better than a sly smooth dome and a good beard or goatee to compliment it.