Author Topic: Low Maintenance  (Read 13838 times)

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Re: Low Maintenance
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 09:28:13 PM »
Hey everyone. Im new to this site so bear with me. There is definately advantages of being bald. No more going to the barbers, worrying about your hair in the wind or rain. I love it. Im not bald yet, i just have a receding hairline so I shave my head. No bald spots or anything, i have alot of hair left still. I prefer this shaved head look though much better. Ive gotten alot more compliments too. My own mother says it looks better on me. haha. that tells you something. My fiance loves it too, she likes when I shave my head. I guess its a turn on for her, which is good for me..hehehe how do i post a picture on here, remember, im still new to this lol  later everyone

Here is what you do to post a picture.   To just have a pic of yourself in your profile,  you click on either the profile link at the top of the page, or the 1st button under your name on a post(there are 3).     You go to do you want to upload picture, and just find the pic on the computer you want and click it.   Then you click save/upload pic at the bottom of that page, and when you look at the profile, you will see that pic.     

If you want to post a pic in a post, you need to save your photos to a free hosting site(I use photobucket.com).    Then click on the img link they give you under each photo, and the picture will appear.    If you plan on posting more than one photo though, just use only the link part of the photo(http://etc) so people can click that and go to your album to view the photo(saves server space).

Btw when using photobucket or any hosting site, you will want to change the pic size to that of website/message board(which will not be as large on the screen).

Edit: forgot to say this, but welcome to the world of sly my friend.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:12:12 AM by David »
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 01:01:21 AM »
Welcome Eclipse!! If you have any issues posting a pic, just PM me and I'll help you out.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 06:20:52 AM »
Hey Eclipse, thanks for asking, was trying to figure out how to post photo too!.  As for advantage, I agree with the grey bit.   Could have a full head of hair, but got pretty grey early.  I found that I only am really learning to like the look but rarely am guessed to be my age.  As for the few greys in the goatee, takes a lot less Just for Men than doing the head. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Enter your email address: