Author Topic: The great head shape debate!  (Read 218616 times)

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
Re: The great head shape debate!
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2008, 11:46:34 AM »
I can be as insultive as anyone, I just don't see the point.

Offline Big Boss

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »
That really came out as assholey, don't worry about that. You're not even worthy a debate after that triumphant entrance to this discussion.

well maybe the only way you can get these ideas through that thick hair covered skull of yours is if someone's an a$$hole to you.  Meh, who am I kidding, that'll never work, you'll just go on and on looking for sympathy.

Offline jhickman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »
Those are some fantastic shaped domes guys.  I'm jealous.  Here's a few of mine, not quite a perfect shape but you've gotta fit all those brains in somewhere  ;D

3/4ths view:

and sides:

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2008, 01:48:37 PM »
That really came out as assholey, don't worry about that. You're not even worthy a debate after that triumphant entrance to this discussion.

well maybe the only way you can get these ideas through that thick hair covered skull of yours is if someone's an a$$hole to you.  Meh, who am I kidding, that'll never work, you'll just go on and on looking for sympathy.

Why the hell do you keep talking about something you haven't got a clue about? You can't possibly know how thick my hair is. I know it isn't thick, quite the opposite, so why do you have to argue?

BALDANDRE

« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »
Those are some fantastic shaped domes guys.  I'm jealous.  Here's a few of mine, not quite a perfect shape but you've gotta fit all those brains in somewhere  ;D

3/4ths view:

and sides:

Yea, you know it's not a perfect "classic" head shape...but truthfully I dig it..

it suits YOU and looks very BALD....which in my book...

IS GOOD! O0

Thanks for posting the bald pics bro!

Offline Big Boss

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

Why the hell do you keep talking about something you haven't got a clue about? You can't possibly know how thick my hair is. I know it isn't thick, quite the opposite, so why do you have to argue?

your THICK SKULL, not your thick hair, your THICK SKULL.  Your THICK hair covered SKULL, THICK SKULL, meaning not matter how many times people try and enlighten you, and help you change your attitude you will still keep doing what you're doing.

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2008, 02:33:34 PM »

3/4ths view:

and sides:

Nice pics of another sly bald head. What's perfect, what's classic? It's yours and you are allright!

Thank you for sharing. Keep it smooth!

J

Offline baldingat26

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2008, 08:27:11 AM »
Hey guys, new to the forum--which is great and informative, btw.  I am another victim of MPB.  My hair has been falling out since I was 22. I am now 26 and I still have a lot of coverage which is surprising to me.  This morning while shampooing my hair and rubbing my fingers through, I noticed that the top corner of my head felt a bit lumpy.  Now I'm literally shitting myself, thinking my head will look deformed once I go completely bald. 

Reading other forums, I read that other people have a lumpy feeling head, but once they shaved they couldnt even notice it.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

marty22

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »
To Hickman:
You look fine.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2008, 11:17:52 AM »
Hey guys, new to the forum--which is great and informative, btw.  I am another victim of MPB.  My hair has been falling out since I was 22. I am now 26 and I still have a lot of coverage which is surprising to me.  This morning while shampooing my hair and rubbing my fingers through, I noticed that the top corner of my head felt a bit lumpy.  Now I'm literally sh*tting myself, thinking my head will look deformed once I go completely bald. 

Reading other forums, I read that other people have a lumpy feeling head, but once they shaved they couldnt even notice it.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

The perfect head is a rare thing, but most imperfections are not noticeable, except of course to you.  No worries, besides, there is no solution to a non-bowling-ball shaped head.  God gave you yours, and it's uniquely yours.  (hope I didn't offend anyone by saying God)
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Yossarian

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »

Sorry to drag up an old post but i thought i post my profile pics

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2008, 01:50:48 PM »
I was worried about what the shape of my head would look like before I shaved the first time.... after I did shave though I had a epiphany... My head is not perfectly shaped, but it's  still me. and it looks good. end of story.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

JOE-91

« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2010, 06:49:34 PM »
Interesting thread, and I'm jealous of many of the domes. It's one thing to go bald young, shaving it off to then discover a non conventional head shape can be even worse. Do you guys honestly think you can 'own' the bald look without a great head shape then? I seem to notice any small bump on people's heads on bald scalps in real life, and mines very prominent.

Offline The Noggin

• Pedestrian & Cyclist
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2010, 03:18:39 PM »
Well, my head is quite flat in the back. With hair I could always feel that there is a flat area but after I started to buzz it down I was surprised how big that area actually is. But it doesn't bother me at all.

When I see another sly guy I don't pay extra attention to his head shape. Sometimes a really well formed head has caught my eye though.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 01:21:14 AM by SlyOne »
Ach du meine Nase!

JOE-91

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »
Mines kind of like Agassi's but worse:

:(

Enter your email address: