Author Topic: Bumping Into A Sly Classmate From High School  (Read 2191 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Bumping Into A Sly Classmate From High School
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
The other day I was making deliveries for the carpet store I work for.  Before I got back to the store, I had to go to pick up some propane for our forklift.  So while I was there, I saw a classmate from high school, who is sporting the sly look.  I occasionally bump into this guy.  In fact, about 10 years ago, when I worked for Starbucks for a year and half, he was also a customer of mine.  But back then, he was sporting a very close cropped horseshoe.  So I would gently rib him about shaving it off.  So when I saw him at my 30th reunion 3 years ago, I saw that he had shaved it off.  I had known that Mark, worked for the propane company, but not usually at this outlet.  So when I saw him, I shouted out a hello!  He then told the other employees that I was a good guy, so treat me right and to give me the friends and family discount.  Then Mark asked if I still worked at the carpet store.  I said yes.  Then he proceeded to say that he needed to get some shag carpet to cover his head!  I then laughed and said,"nah, we can't cover perfection!"  At that point he shook my hand and we parted ways!  But it was kind of fun.  But there was not time to tell him about Sly Bald Guys!  Here's a pic of the two of us from my reunion!

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: Bumping Into A Sly Classmate From High School
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
great.
nice thing about covering perfection :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »
I have run into several of my classmates and we tease each other about : "Who is MORE BALD?"  and we are all  SLY BALD.

And then we get into: "Who has the MOST GLOSSY DOME?"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:38:11 AM by mangosink12572 »

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
yours looks quite glossy actually  O0

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 02:15:17 PM »
yeah Mango, yours certainly is glossy! Being 23 MPB isn't as common so I am the only in my group of friends who's bald... Nothing quite like standing out because of a perfectly glossy dome.

Enter your email address: