Author Topic: An ode to the HeadBlade  (Read 11980 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: An ode to the HeadBlade
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 07:05:06 PM »
I too use the HeadBlade and love it.  I use the Alta blades and an old toothbrush to clean it out (yes, I'm a sink shaver).  Water at full blast and one swipe from side to side with the brush and the razor looks and cuts like new.  I must be behind the curve because it's taken me a week to to get the hang of it.
From what it sounds like, you are at the head of the class... I am going to have to try that whole Toothbrush Idea.   Welcome By the way.  it takes some time as usual to get used to the whole HeadBlade thing, but once you do, its like riding a Bike  C#)P
Peace

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 07:19:10 AM »
Looks as though you're doin a great job with the HB SC!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 05:26:58 PM »
I finally remembered to pick up a fogless mirror.  One of those round ones with suction cups for in the shower.  EXCELLENT!!!  And the idea of having a mirror set in the tile work is a great one.  Actually I would put a couple in.
I use the sensor triple in my hb sport and we have terrible water pressure and I still don't have a problem with the blades clogging up.  Mind you I shave every day.
I'm Brian and so is my wife!