Author Topic: Headblade and Products  (Read 19694 times)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Headblade and Products
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
On behalf of Roach, thanks T.O.C.H.B !!!  O0

RoachX

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 01:07:18 AM »
Sweet, i'll check out my local shoppers tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch guys.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »
Yo, I have to say that they could do a better job of getting you more adaptors with the original shaver...  I Just gave on of my spairs away to a fellow with the original HeadBlade that has only used it once or twice due to the fact that he broke off the adaptor one of the first times that he used it.  Man those things need to be handed out like Candy   5t*mp
Peace

RoachX

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »
Couldn't find the stuff at my local place so i did end up ordering the classic, slick and lube. Have to wait a couple of days till it arrives but thats ok, took off a slice of skin from the back of my head the other day and don't particularly feel like running a blade over that anytime soon  :P

Though disappointingly headshed (the product i most wanted to try) does not appear to be available here up north.

Can you guys recommend any easy to find products that i can use in place of headshed... at least till its available in Canada.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:39:12 PM by RoachX »

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 08:55:54 PM »
I find it hard to believe that you can not get HeadShed shipped to you there in Canada  ???... I would again recommend trying off the website <headblade.com>.  If that does not work for you or you have already tried it, I would recommend any facial Exfoliant that you prefere to use, because that is simply what HeadShed is, a Exfoliant for your Scalp.  Other than that, I am sorry to hear about your bad luck dude  :-\  I say email the guys over at HeadBlade and let them know your qwalms.  sorry I could not help any more.
Peace