Author Topic: How Often ought I shave my head to keep the "bald" style ?  (Read 102488 times)

Offline Socrates

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: How Often ought I shave my head to keep the "bald" style ?
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2007, 04:14:59 AM »
Hey Everybody...

I've read so much here, that its not possible to give an original answer.  My two cents is, I shave about once every 3-5 days now.  I say now, because I used to have to shave once every 1-2 weeks (or until my hair has grown back long enough to use my head clippers).
Since I joined SBGF, I went out and bought a bottle of the HeadSlick cream and am totally sold on its ability.  Only one part of my head is sensitive and that's a half-dollar sized patch in the back.. and for that sake, I didn't like dealing with the irritation.  When I have some time, I'm gonna post my 'Routine', you'll definitely get a kick out of it.

Peace...

Socrates

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2007, 08:14:30 AM »

I'm gonna post my 'Routine', you'll definitely get a kick out of it.

I for one would be interested in the 45-minute routine.

45 minutes is what I allot to shower, shave (face & head), get all the rough spots, put in my contacts, get dressed and grab the car keys.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
45 Minutes is a Long Routine.  I am pretty good about getting everything most days, but even on those days I have a Date I do not go any longer than 25 Minutes. 

I was Ill a few days back, and I could not shave a day [due to dellerium].  I woke up the day after, and Damn I swore I had a 0/1 Already!   :P
Peace

Enter your email address: