Author Topic: Waxing scalp  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Soovival

• Learning the way of Sly
Waxing scalp
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:02:28 AM »
Hello my fellow bald brethren I have question about waxing the scalp.

I got brown skin and dark black hair and when I shave my head there is shadow which I despise. I know this isn't anything new and everyone that is balding has probably had this issue before but I want to know if I keep waxing my head will the hair that grows back eventually be thinner and therefore less of a shadow effect through repeated waxings?

I don't care about the pain I am willing to put up with it if it means that I can get rid of this shadow or even just get rid of it significantly. I want a chrome dome FULLY. I don't give a sh*t if they might come up with solutions for hair loss in the future. I have accepted my fate but this shadow is killing me.

Input would be great. Thanks friends.

Offline Montana

• Sly Jr.
  • Get busy living
    • Life Inside Jack
Re: Waxing scalp
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »
Many people talk about waxing their heads, yet I never heard from anyone who has actually done it. I doubt anyone would try as the skin is thin and the pain would be high. I suspect you'd be short some skin after the event.

Dye your hair a lighter color. You'll have to do it often but it may be the only option until it turns grey.
---
Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Waxing scalp
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 05:57:45 AM »
Some years ago I frequently waxed portions of my scalp.  Hair often grew back but appeared to be thinner,  Pain was tolerable for me and no loss of  skin. I became in time fully MPB and thereafter i shave head daily - have many years.  starting initially in 1980 before it became common.

Enter your email address: