Author Topic: Panasonic ES-LV95-S vs. Braun Series 9-9095cc  (Read 5084 times)

Offline gyrene2083

• Learning the way of Sly
Panasonic ES-LV95-S vs. Braun Series 9-9095cc
« on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:41 PM »
Hello All,

I've been shaving my head on and off for several years, but decided to just stick with it for now. I have used regular disposable razors, head blade, and as of late have been using an old Panasonic Electric Wet/Dry shaver, which I actually loved because it allowed me to shave everyday without razor bumps or irritation. Sadly, that bad boy has kicked the bucket. It was a great one for my face and head.

So, that said this 'Ole Grumpy Marine is in the market for a new Electric Shaver, for my face and head, mainly my head, and I have researched and narrowed it down to these two; Panasonic ES-LV95-S and Braun Series 9-9095cc.

I'm am looking to you, my brethren, to help me decide one way or the other. I have used Norelco, Braun, and Panasonic Electric Razors respectively. Of the three I really enjoyed the Panasonic, however, I am open to your thoughts and opinions.

I look forward in hearing your recommendations.

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Offline Gosh_the_Second

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Panasonic ES-LV95-S vs. Braun Series 9-9095cc
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:11:40 PM »
Panasonic! Always win. I tried the same model of Panasonic but without clean station and few years back different models of Braun.
To make things simple - just get both, try and return the one you liked less. It's Amazon after all. And if I'm not mistaken it's even written in the policies of shaver makers: try and if don't like - return.

Offline gyrene2083

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 05:34:12 PM »
Gosh_the_Second,

Thank you for the reply. I decided to stick with Panasonic. I used my old Panasonic, on my head and face without any problems, in and out of the shower. I liked the fact that I could use it on my head dry and on the go when I didn't have time to shave my head.

So, what I will be doing is when I get my Shaver, is try to shave with a razor twice a week and the other five days, I'll use the Panasonic.

Again, I appreciate your input.
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Offline Nude Nut

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
That seems like a good way to shave. I have been doing alternate wet shaves and electric razor shaves also using a Panasonic. It seems to work well and I like the way an electric gives quick results when you haven't time for a wet shave.

Offline gyrene2083

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 05:16:09 PM »
That seems like a good way to shave. I have been doing alternate wet shaves and electric razor shaves also using a Panasonic. It seems to work well and I like the way an electric gives quick results when you haven't time for a wet shave.

I have to say that the Panasonic ES-L95-S doesn't fail. I am truly impressed. I am going to stick with a Mach 3 for my head, and I want to upgrade my regular cartridge blades to DE razor. If you have any thoughts about this or suggestions, please let me know.
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 05:25:33 PM »
I just recently brought a Panasonic shaver also. I've been very impressed with it's performance!

Offline gyrene2083

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
I just recently brought a Panasonic shaver also. I've been very impressed with it's performance!

I actually had the previous Panasonic Arc 4 93, and I just bought this beauty Arc 5 -LV95-s and I there is a difference with that 5th blade. I am truly impressed and I can't help but rub my dome here and there.

Enjoy your Panasonic.
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Enter your email address: