Author Topic: Prolonging the life of a razor blade  (Read 13509 times)

Offline SBG

• Sly Jr.
Re: Prolonging the life of a razor blade
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:35:43 AM »
if it's cost of the cartridges that is your concern for preserving the 'razor' longer, may I suggest using a DE instead of your regular Mx or Fusion? :)

It'll take a tiny bit of practice but it'll shave just as close (if not a lot closer) with a lot less irritation and will in general be a lot softer on your skin. (at least that's my experience with single blade systems vs multiblades)

jusbnme

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 01:44:12 PM »
if it's cost of the cartridges that is your concern for preserving the 'razor' longer, may I suggest using a DE instead of your regular Mx or Fusion? :)

It'll take a tiny bit of practice but it'll shave just as close (if not a lot closer) with a lot less irritation and will in general be a lot softer on your skin. (at least that's my experience with single blade systems vs multiblades)

Hey SBG, or anyone other sly bros. out there that know, what is a "DE" blade?  You mention it in this post. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 02:48:12 PM »
DE = Double Edge

Here's an example:

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 02:49:43 PM »
Thanks Tyler.  I appreciate it.  I have seen these around before.