Where do you shave your dome?

At the sink
18 (46.2%)
In the shower
19 (48.7%)
Other
2 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Where to shave  (Read 19488 times)

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
Re: Where to shave
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 02:56:08 PM »
Noner - Lowe's .... New shower head!!

I wish it was that easy. The head is welded to the pipe from the 1950's. Its a weekend project.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »
OK Noner ... New Plumber
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline agassi

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
i shave at the sink but tonight i tried shaving in the shower much better thanks

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 05:55:47 PM »
i shave at the sink but tonight i tried shaving in the shower much better thanks

big difference huh?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »

big difference huh?

The difference is the speed.   It seriously takes like 5-10 minutes in the shower, because of the warm water and gel working together.   Plus easy rinsing of the blades.
bald for life

Offline Clay

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »
Reminds me of the Seinfeld where Kramer installed the food disposal in his shower so he could prepare food. 

I am probably a bigger fan of the shower than the sink.  I find feeling for spots I miss is easier than looking for them in a mirror.

For those who like the sink for the mirror etc.... there are some pretty cool fog-free mirrors for use in the shower.  I've seen them at Wal-Mart before and I'm sure you can find them online as well.

Here's a $20 one:
http://www.showertek.com/fogfreemirrors.htm?campaign=google_adwords&adgroup=fog_free_shower_mirror&adtext=fog_free_shower_mirrors