Author Topic: Anyone else experience this?  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Anyone else experience this?
« on: March 31, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
As my hair on top continues to thin, the hairs are getting finer and less coarse.  Ironically, this is making it more difficult to get a close shave on top.  The hair is turning into peach fuzz and seems to lack the weight and substance to stand up to the blade.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I wonder if I will ever get to the point where I'm completely bald on top. I don't have a whole lot left, but I still have to shave it every day.  It would be nice if I could just shave around the sides and not have to worry about the top.

Offline lockman

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Anyone else experience this?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 02:12:37 PM »
Yes i have found if i apply the head slick and leave it on awhile i have better results.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
I have pathetically thin hair and I found if I applied a little shaving oil on my scalp then use the HeadSlick I get a smoother shave.  Less nicks too as I'm afraid I'm a little anal about getting my head absolutely perfectly smooth.   ::)

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:56:17 PM »
I have pathetically thin hair and I found if I applied a little shaving oil on my scalp then use the HeadSlick I get a smoother shave.  Less nicks too as I'm afraid I'm a little anal about getting my head absolutely perfectly smooth.   ::)

There are a few of us who are OCD about that too Sarge.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »

There are a few of us who are OCD about that too Sarge.

Yup, I'll second that.