Author Topic: Dermatologist gives HeadBlade a thumbs up  (Read 6384 times)

pierrehenri

Re: Dermatologist gives HeadBlade a thumbs up
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 03:27:18 AM »
I shave in two pass. I use a mach 3 and shaving cream to mix with my badger. I then shave once with the grain, rince, put cream again and shave another time slowly against the grain. The second time against the grain is easy and there isn't too much resistance since I already got rid of much hair the first time with the grain. I don't get much irritation but then my hair is rather soft. I use alum as an aftershave.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Dermatologist gives HeadBlade a thumbs up
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »
I shave in two pass. I use a mach 3 and shaving cream to mix with my badger. I then shave once with the grain, rince, put cream again and shave another time slowly against the grain. The second time against the grain is easy and there isn't too much resistance since I already got rid of much hair the first time with the grain. I don't get much irritation but then my hair is rather soft. I use alum as an aftershave.

Interesting technique, Shaving with the Grain before shaving against... You would figure that it would be able to deliver a close shave with less of the Tugg or irritation...  I might have to try that one of these days.   O0
Peace