Author Topic: What's the best exfoliator?  (Read 15734 times)

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
Re: What's the best exfoliator?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 05:27:46 PM »
Welcome Sgt. Pate - dome looks good
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »
When I get the itchy flaking skin I usually use a facial loofah or buff to exfoliate, in the shower, maybe in conjunction with HeadShed if it's real bad.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 02:35:29 AM »
I think that most of the guys will say it's HeadShed and I agree.  But, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is pretty good if you can get past buying a feminine product.  My wife uses it, so I can just use hers...lol

I completely agree!  I use headshed, but also use St. Ives for awhile.  St. Ives is actually a great buy for the cost.  Smells a wee bit girly, but it is not that strong so the shaving cream and/or after shave lotion cover it up.

BTW there is nothing feminine about exfoliator.  Is there? ???
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 07:01:01 AM »
I think that most of the guys will say it's HeadShed and I agree.  But, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is pretty good if you can get past buying a feminine product.  My wife uses it, so I can just use hers...lol

I completely agree!  I use headshed, but also use St. Ives for awhile.  St. Ives is actually a great buy for the cost.  Smells a wee bit girly, but it is not that strong so the shaving cream and/or after shave lotion cover it up.

No, nothing at all........carry on............ ??? :o
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »

No, nothing at all........carry on............ ??? :o

No, Nothing at all wrong with taking care of your dome... Who cares if it boarders on the side of Metro, last I checked women like a guy who takes care of himself!  O, look at the time, almost late for my spa appointment  $3ya [j/k, I wish I had a Spa appointment]
Peace

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »
I couldn't care less if others, chicks included, that don't like the things I do to feel and look better.  it is for me.  Now I would worry if I start wearing dresses out for 5 nights a week. :-\
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 12:13:23 AM »
Now I would worry if I start wearing dresses out for 5 nights a week. :-\

Yeah, I would have to call your sponsor to let him know you're at it again.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 04:32:17 AM »
I couldn't care less if others, chicks included, that don't like the things I do to feel and look better.  it is for me.  Now I would worry if I start wearing dresses out for 5 nights a week. :-\

Okay, wait a minute bro.  Am I still on the right forum or did I "take the wrong turn in Albuquerque."   :D ;D ???

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »

Okay, wait a minute bro.  Am I still on the right forum or did I "take the wrong turn in Albuquerque."   :D ;D ???

Whoa, hey, why is it always Albuquerque that everyone makes a wrong turn at? Actually, it's not that bad, our little claim to fame.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 06:10:21 PM »

Okay, wait a minute bro.  Am I still on the right forum or did I "take the wrong turn in Albuquerque."   :D ;D ???

Whoa, hey, why is it always Albuquerque that everyone makes a wrong turn at? Actually, it's not that bad, our little claim to fame.

I hope you mean the whole association to Bugs Bunny, & not the association to men wearing dresses out 5 nights a week  ;D :*))
Peace

jusbnme

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »

Okay, wait a minute bro.  Am I still on the right forum or did I "take the wrong turn in Albuquerque."   :D ;D ???

I hope you mean the whole association to Bugs Bunny, & not the association to men wearing dresses out 5 nights a week  ;D :*))

You walked right into that one PigPen.  :*)) :*)) :*))  But seriously bro, I was going to say, "We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto."  But then I thought people from Kansas would get on me about that.  It was a toss of the coin.  No offense bro.  I'm sure Albuquerque is a great place.  Especially, with "men wearing dresses out 5 nights a week."   ;D :D :*)) !p  Just joking bro.  Let me stop before I have the whole state of New Mexico after me.  Peace.  O0

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 09:53:57 PM »
Let me stop before I have the whole state of New Mexico after me.  Peace.  O0

As long as you leave Carlsbad out of it!  ;)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
Dude, Don't get me started on Carlsbad... I hear their into alot of things other than just  dresses, if you know what I'm sayin'  $@y :*)) :*)) :*))
Let me stop before I have the whole state of New Mexico after me.  Peace.  O0

As long as you leave Carlsbad out of it!  ;)

You walked right into that one PigPen.  :*)) :*)) :*))  But seriously bro, I was going to say, "We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto."  But then I thought people from Kansas would get on me about that.  It was a toss of the coin.  No offense bro.  I'm sure Albuquerque is a great place.  Especially, with "men wearing dresses out 5 nights a week."   ;D :D :*)) !p  Just joking bro.  Let me stop before I have the whole state of New Mexico after me.  Peace.  O0
Peace

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »
Lance, obviously you haven't been here lately....lol I guess it's OK.

MR. CLEAN, the guys wear dresses up in Santa Fe, not here....HAHA!

Oh, and yes I was referring to Bugs Bunny and the wrong turn.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »
Dude, Don't get me started on Carlsbad... I hear their into alot of things other than just  dresses, if you know what I'm sayin'  $@y :*)) :*)) :*))

Cattle?  ;D