Author Topic: The best electric razor?  (Read 4898 times)

Offline PhriendOfChrist

• Sly Guy in Training
The best electric razor?
« on: March 16, 2007, 10:46:23 PM »
I'm surprised that more bald guys don't shave with an electric razor.  (Isn't this far more economical?)  I'll assume that the reason for this is that they don't cut close enough.

That being said, has anyone found a great electric razor for head-shaving?  (Are there any great wet-dry models?)

What is the best electric razor that you know of?  (Please don't send me to the "Product Reviews" section!)

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: The best electric razor?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:16:15 PM »
if i could find an electric razor that wouldnt give me heat rash or skin irritation i would use one...but yea i don't think they could compete with the closeness of a regular razor shave...

i have a friend that has been shaving his head for years.. and he uses both...
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 11:32:05 PM »
When I shaved with an electric, I used the Norelco Wet Dry 7700.  It was the best that I found.  You can see a review here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=96.0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:34:32 PM »
I'm surprised that more bald guys don't shave with an electric razor.  (Isn't this far more economical?)  I'll assume that the reason for this is that they don't cut close enough.

That being said, has anyone found a great electric razor for head-shaving?  (Are there any great wet-dry models?)

What is the best electric razor that you know of?  (Please don't send me to the "Product Reviews" section!)

I use the 7735 norelco cool skin electric and it works well.   It's in the same line as the razor tyler mentioned in this thread.   
bald for life

Enter your email address: