Author Topic: Starting a fad  (Read 9757 times)

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
Re: Starting a fad
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »
Dude, This is more than a fad, its a lifestyle.  I think its great how we are helping others become comfortable with themselves, to take that next step, Just Do It as it were.  About time we stopped having to hide behind False Hair and appearance, about time Style became  Functional, Practical, and a true statement of oneself not necessarily based on superficial BS.  Raise the Flag, and Wave it Proud!!!  Now I know why Pirates were always willing to go the Bald way, they never cared what everyone else thought!  Here's to getting two types of Bootie!  !*!rat3

Mr. Clean it appears that you are wise beyond your ears
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 08:48:31 PM »
Thankyou, Shiny, I appreciate that a lot when it comes from such Wise Gentlemen as yourself.  YR*(k
Peace

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 08:54:36 PM »
Aye Aye..... an extra pint of grog for the crew this eve... the sly bald ones.... ARrrgggg!!!!!! hehe  Good thread!  O0
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------